The Random Thread

whats_luring

@@Monkeygrow for veg I use about 50-70 W floros per sqft. For flowering, 100-120w/sqft.

You've got 54w, and they're 2 ft, so that'll light an area 6 inches x 2 ft.

whenever I've seen them used they're packed in tight up against each other.

Cheers mate.

There's always a sentence, phrase or group of words that makes me stop reading as it makes no sense, although it does lol this happens daily. Today it's 'couch lock', for some reason I had to read it a few times as instead of keeping with what poster was writing (ofc which was about being wrecked) I immediately thought of a huge lock that safeguards a couch from being stolen!!!

lol

• Like 4

Couldn't help it I had to put another seed in water lol

Pez X Royal Dane. Fem

Hoping to breed an outdoor NL line using this strain. Although I doubt that will happen as I only have 3 fems and 1 reg NL seed. My bet is it gets dusted with some nice auto pollen :)

@@Captain Kush what's pez?

Afaik it's an afghan/paki based strain, and is similar to the original northern lights of old. I asked on another forum for NL seeds that would finish outside and I got these. Pez is indica, so it will be a hybrid. Hopefully a nice plant or two :)

Sounds good mate. Here's hoping that NL is a male. :oldtoker:

Whenever I've grown NL, I've loved the taste, yield & ease of growth but I found it a bit leafy & I developed a tolerance to it quite fast.

That was Sensi's NL (which I think is nl2 x nl5...someone will probably correct me..) & nirvana NL, which could frankly be anything. I don't know if its my bad luck, or personal taste, or me being a shit grower. Probably a bit of all 3. ;)

I remember the first seed catalog I saw was a super sativa seed bank one from the 80's and it listed NL as an outdoor indica.

Best of luck With the cross!

• Like 1

@ I've never actually tried northern lights. A mate gets some from time to time which looks very nice indeed. It's just abit of fun this hacking, cross nice plants n hope for the best ;)

I've no idea what northern lights I have. I think it's a bag seed from the bud my mate I mentioned above gets.

Good luck with your outdoor antics this year pal :)

There's always a sentence, phrase or group of words that makes me stop reading as it makes no sense, although it does lol this happens daily. Today it's 'couch lock', for some reason I had to read it a few times as instead of keeping with what poster was writing (ofc which was about being wrecked) I immediately thought of a huge lock that safeguards a couch from being stolen!!!

lol

cycling back from GG missions after a few spliffs has sometimes given me bike lock :doh:

• Like 2

Afaik it's an afghan/paki based strain, and is similar to the original northern lights of old. I asked on another forum for NL seeds that would finish outside and I got these. Pez is indica, so it will be a hybrid. Hopefully a nice plant or two :)

Think Bad Penny used to like growing strains like this. Sounds nice!

Guest RandyBoBandy

i used it last year... only a bit though.. i still have the tub left

it did the job though.. i stuck a plant in a hole i used from the year before, the year before compost... added some jacks magic fert and boom... she did good

then just used it as a feed for the rest of the plants later in the season

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 3