The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest Andromedian

You can get clones of LCD in west london so i am led to believe.

I think the original strain came from Lady Sativa Seeds, but London Kush Club have done their own little number with it....

Shit was amazing mate....very hard to beat......

I think the original strain came from Lady Sativa Seeds, but London Kush Club have done their own little number with it....

Shit was amazing mate....very hard to beat......

There are some very nice strains floating around in the capital,some are localised kept within a tight clique of growers,you have to be in the know i would think to ever get them in your room,theres an incredible strawberry cheese that drips resin,has a stench that makes your mouthwater,and is a producer to boot,theres knowledgeable guys out there working away for the love of the game.
  • Like 1

Hmmm... I know someone who moved to Bristol ('cos its cool as fuck) & just the fact that she's down there is reason enough for me to be in the opposite corner of the county. :schmoll:

But that's got nothing to do with Brizzle.

...or where you talking about Totnes?

Edited by marquee moon
  • Like 2

Just recently returned from a trip to south west spain, :shock:

As far as GG goes it beats south west UK somewhat, spent most of my trip drooling at patches of scrub up on hillsides :dev:

• Like 3

Guest spike_weed

Was on my way down south, stopped at bristol, had some lunch in that park behind the coach station, was just smoking a j when a smelt this amazing smell ever, this lad & his lass was smoking some beautiful weed just on the next seat across from me, nice weed in that city i guess, was walking around some more and could smell that weed from lots of people, must be localised.

• Like 1

Guest spike_weed

Theres a great north south divide in most things in UK,lifestyle,humour,fashion,and weed.

Totally agree bud.

And weather is better :P

Hmmm... I know someone who moved to Bristol ('cos its cool as fuck) & just the fact that she's down there is reason enough for me to be in the opposite corner of the county. :schmoll:

But that's got nothing to do with Brizzle.

...or where you talking about Totnes?

Hahaha yeah mate, or swindon 😂

Guest spike_weed

Leeds is well back dated when i was there, just looks like 1980s lol

Gotta love the south coast beaches though.... :)

Edited by spike_weed

Leeds is well back dated when i was there, just looks like 1980s lol

Gotta love the south coast beaches though.... :)

Seaburn or roker or any of the north-east beaches are equally as good as the south coast beaches,but your looking to get frostbite in the north as the sea is bloody freezing.

Guest spike_weed

Seaburn or roker or any of the north-east beaches are equally as good as the south coast beaches,but your looking to get frostbite in the north as the sea is bloody freezing.

Roker Pier, best fishing i had was night fishing in the winter over there searching for big ass cod!

Not only do we freeze but so does the rods :P

• Like 2

Roker Pier, best fishing i had was night fishing in the winter over there searching for big ass cod!

Not only do we freeze but so does the rods :P

Roker was best for mackerel in the summer.

Guest spike_weed

Roker was best for mackerel in the summer.

Now Blyth Pier is best for Mackerel and Roker Pier best for cod. :clown:

Cambo Pier is hella better though, hard to get on nowadays

• Like 1

Guest Andromedian

Anyone muppet, no matter how good it is who sells a q for 100 pounds.Needs a good bloody slap.As does the fool who is buying it.Have folks down south realy got more money than sense,as it sure seems that way.

I guess they voted that blond haired muppet to be mayor,so that says it all really .

Sorry mate, but i think that is a very ignorant comment.......so because someone does well in life and want the finer things, they are muppets....really.

It's the Difference between Cod Roe and Caviar.......Lidl and Waitrose.......

I myself would not pay that for weed, hence why i grow it outside......but after smoking it, i can see why people would pay that for Cannabis cup entry weed, which is, what it is........

• Like 5

Anyone muppet, no matter how good it is who sells a q for 100 pounds.Needs a good bloody slap.As does the fool who is buying it.Have folks down south realy got more money than sense,as it sure seems that way.

I guess they voted that blond haired muppet to be mayor,so that says it all really .

You do understand that the south of England isn't just London, don't you?

• Like 4