The Random Thread

whats_luring

Oh i have had quite a few dealings with cows and have spent evenings drinking ale with cow farmers and they agree that certain breeds are proper nasty fuckers.

• Like 2

well maybe the cows are just pissed or stoned around here coz they docile as fuck! I swear u could slap one and it would just stand there chewing grass! Dull as shit! lol even the dog don't know what to make of them coz they just stand there!

Its the cows with calves that are psycho's. You can see it in their eyes.

Dairy are more docile than beef. @@Welshstonedchick you've probably got chilled out docile dairy herds with no calves (all of whom are killed at an early age so we can drink more milk)

• Like 3

Last year a few people, i think most was dog walkers.Was killed by cows,i am sure it was about 3 people. As @ it when they have their calves, they can go mental.

• Like 1

I saw a skunk when I went to Vermont a few years back, caught it out the corner of my eye, I jumped about 10 foot, stories of skunks scared me shitless. I hear you need to bath in tomato 🍅 juice to get it off...also I was smoking a spliff and this lady said she could smell skunk, but she meant the animal, they say that's where the name came from..i did not realise that, thought it was just because it's pungent..

• Like 1

Skunks are the ones to watch out for,no fear at all of man.

A skunk? I have never ever seen a skunk in the wild! Foxes,deers, badgers, bats even bloody wild ferrets but never a skunk! U lucky bastard xx

Skunks are the ones to watch out for,no fear at all of man.

suppose your abit to far south for wolverines?

Startled an Adder in some bracken once , they can move really fast. I jumped up with both feet off the ground and let out an involuntary high pitch girl like scream. Was laughing to myself 10 seconds later but it frightened the bejesus out of me.

• Like 2

I saw a skunk when I went to Vermont a few years back, caught it out the corner of my eye, I jumped about 10 foot, stories of skunks scared me shitless. I hear you need to bath in tomato juice to get it off...also I was smoking a spliff and this lady said she could smell skunk, but she meant the animal, they say that's where the name came from..i did not realise that, thought it was just because it's pungent..

Yeah mate,they might look cute and cuddly but when the tail goes up its time to give it space,you can smell where they have been scent marking,and if you go near a roadkill skunk they stink where the anal/scent glands have burst.

Way too south for wolverines amarillo,they are yukon and similar,we get moose,coyote,chipmunk,raccoons,whitetail deer and beaver local though.

Oh yeah,and black bear,thankfully no grizzly.

• Like 5

ah lucky you don't have grizzlies, have you seen this Grizzly Bear Notice:

In light of the rising frequency of human/grizzly bear
conflicts, the Montana Department of Fish and Game
is advising hikers, hunters, and fishermen to take extra
precautions and keep alert for bears while in the field.
We advise that outdoorsmen wear noisy little bells on
their clothing so as not to startle the bears that aren't
expecting them. We also advise outdoorsmen to carry
pepper spray with them in case of an encounter with a
bear.

It is also a good idea to watch out for fresh signs of bear
activity. Outdoorsmen should recognize the difference
between black bear and grizzly bear poop. Black bear poop
is smaller and contains a lot of berry seeds and squirrel fur.
Grizzly bear poop has little bells in it and smells like pepper
spray.

• Like 10