The Random Thread

whats_luring

First mistake of the season, planted two autos in pots 6 days ago and just realised i forgot to add the root grow :wallbash:

If Carlsberg did UK GG prep.

Carlsberg is a shit beer mate, i don't mind the export but normal carlsberg is piss water.

• Like 1

Just set up a compost tea brewer with flow control airstone bubbler and will be usong home produced vermicompost, blackstrap molasses, seaweed extract and rockdust plus a few other bits and bobs. It can make 90 litres in 48 hours. Plannong to use the brew from germination onwards and get as much out to plots as possible. Anyone made any and got any experiences with it? I made some on and of year and had good results with the vefgies in the garden.

• Like 2

Your not the only one pinthetail im slacking this year

I'm getting my ass in gear tomorrow for a plot but still delaying on the seeds !

Limited space for growing seedlings as living with parents, I've seen a 35x35x35cm box, hopefully to have 8/9 pots in, however a cfl is going to take up most of that room. Would an LED be better? and if so, what one? Looking on a well known auction site and don't know what I'm looking at or what to believe to be honest. Thinking I might just have to find a bigger box...

Thanks, ITNG.