The Random Thread

whats_luring

It was to distinguish it from mountain grown.

No idea why they wanted to do that, but that's what I read somewhere.

Just heard that Howard Marx has died.

• Like 1

Shite news about Howard Marks, alot of greats have passed this year .Lemmy bowie and now Howard marks, to name a few.

Why would anyone call a cultivar disco biscuit,after a crap E.Becouse some folks, just come up with shite names.Or rip off other names.I do think og kush is after original gangster i think its a La kind of thing.Like saying this is tuff old skool weed.

Edited by hashi

A very interesting life Mr Marks led. Can't remember who it was that said 'you have to live life to write about it' he certainly did that. Nice to know my first wave of hfh beans were popping as he passed. I'll dedicate the main plot to him this year :)

• Like 3

Some roots:

Left to right: auto, auto, auto, red purps, monk.

All grown in 1 litre orange juice cartons. (For seed)

Sorry 'bout the shit photo

roots

Edited by marquee moon
  • Like 2

Great news. May have just landed myself a job whilst on work experience at college, and I've spied a potential spot for a few bordering there back fence lol lol deffo gonna throw atleast one or two there. Tiny strip f wasteland just out of sight which is turning into a nettle bed,, Schweeet

Guest RandyBoBandy

broken record guys but i am done! lol

i got back from work... filled my root trainers, (bought this after seing marco's)

gallery_32555_5449_46007.jpg

made my order for the roll of tree guard.. next day delivery.... 60 quid with delivery.. 30 squid its yours lol only joking i know we cant.. ill keep em for next year

then went out, planning on sorting the plots id found...... never realy had a good look before.. it was all nettles so i was happy and left

so when i got there i checked the soil out... didnt notice before but its way to wet, the nettles are loving it but the cannabis wont.. you can push your toe in and see the wet :( no way i can get compost there

i was going to pop my seeds tonight... but now im back to square one

also wile i was out.... in a patch no man has been.. or at least not for many years...... im standing there and hear a bird having a bit of a paddy... so i look over at a nest and see this silhouette.. a big bird standing/sitting upright looking over at me,

then it circled me... im thinking surly im not gonna get attached by a fucking bird.. or am i ? then in circled me again but lower! so i started flicking my tourch lmao... seems stupid now.. but at the time im thinking shit! its huge! pretty sure it was a heron..funny shit

anyway... seriously, im done.... gonna do a little fem seed run in the garden this year, and ill be back on it next year if i can find a plot...

• Like 4

Have you thought about some bales or bricks of coco ? Easy to manage on a backpack ,for storing in undergrowth and you'd only need to get a small amount in at first . You can add to grow bags or containers with each visit .

Best of luck anyway .

• Like 1

then it circled me... im thinking surly im not gonna get attached by a fucking bird.. or am i ? then in circled me again but lower! so i started flicking my tourch lmao... seems stupid now.. but at the time im thinking shit! its huge! pretty sure it was a heron..funny shit

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/latest-seagull-attack-sees-man-6149013 people do get attacked by birds, personally i like to think i could take on a seagull lol

swans are the only birds you gotta watch out for, lairy fuckers.

also a warning to people growing on islands in lakes thinking they don't need cages, think again.

tumblr_lvgamxthXr1qjemm4o1_500.jpg

• Like 10

Guest RandyBoBandy

lol funny shit... yeah my old dog had a couple of runnings with swans... they never got her but they spread there wings and hissed.. she was like.. woha fuck that

the other thing im thinking about this area is there will be lots of morning and night fog... i can see it just ending up a mould fest... its not the sort of place id ever grow... but as i couldnt find anything and this is as stealth as they come i thought id give it a shot..

i nearly ended up on my arse tonight... it would have filled my waders up.. just about got my balance back!... its just not my year..... im already about 160 or more quid down

• Like 1