The Random Thread

whats_luring

I think we need a new rule in the outdoor strains thread,ita starting to take the piss now.You ask any question in that strains only thread.Dont expect any reply from any memeber for any other question. As they who post in their take the piss so likewise .maybe then they will get the message.

• Like 3

Also, no need to start a new thread for every single fucking question, that is why the random thread is so beautiful. If people didn't make a million pages, there wouldn't be a million pages of 1 question, a few replies and that's it to scroll through to find what you need. Guilty from my 1st post but learnt since then and fuck me if that dude again1 pops up and asks about about growformation/finishing times/strainformation one more time I'm gonna pull my own eyes out on their fucking stalks!!!! Rant over

Edited by Woodland Greenback
  • Like 2

Guest Andromedian

Any pointers on which root stim would be best for a couple of drops on seeds pre germ? Also I'm guessing you pre mix it not just pop it straight on

This stuff works wonders dude.....dilute 1:1000 water

gallery_80057_12361_56020.jpg

• Like 2

Guest Andromedian

Also, no need to start a new thread for every single fucking question, that is why the random thread is so beautiful. If people didn't make a million pages, there wouldn't be a million pages of 1 question, a few replies and that's it to scroll through to find what you need. Guilty from my 1st post but learnt since then and fuck me if that dude again1 pops up and asks about about growformation/finishing times/strainformation one more time I'm gonna pull my own eyes out on their fucking stalks!!!! Rant over

You stole those words from my mouth dude........all the really good threads are getting pushed back by Fucking dumbass threads, that are asking questions , which if the silly motherfuckers looked, the answers are already here.....I get people saying to me.....what auto do you think is the best to run outside in your opinion.......Read our Diary Mother Fucker, if i ain't been bigging the white widow up enough....Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooooooooo.....

My rant over too :dev:

• Like 4

@@Andromedian have u used that stuff yet mate? i think i saw that u mention it in another thread.whats the price ? i grabbed some plant magic root stim £12 for the smallest bottle! not tried it before but im sure it will be good stuff.

Guest Andromedian

@@Andromedian have u used that stuff yet mate? i think i saw that u mention it in another thread.whats the price ? i grabbed some plant magic root stim £12 for the smallest bottle! not tried it before but im sure it will be good stuff.

I have given some to a few good friends of mine, and they are having really good results with it.....

I have used very similar stuff, a long time ago, but indoors

• Like 1

I'll get a root shot in a week, used that root stime for 2 weeks.. Works a fucking treat :yep:

Edited by Nick420

Anybody used Mycorrhiza fungi to help root growth with canna? I use it for shrubs and it seems to be grate stuff.

Anybody used Mycorrhiza fungi to help root growth with canna? I use it for shrubs and it seems to be grate stuff.

Quite a few do, works a treat from what I e read. Gonna have to grab myself some

Guest RandyBoBandy

big sigh of relief as ive just found my plots.... super stealth.. no sighns of life at all, feel like i can breath! getting the right time to do anything can be so frustrating for me.. im so relieved

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 18