The Random Thread

whats_luring

Is that the same as usual garden lime you pre prep with coz I chucked a load of that in too so hopefully it balance out as far more lime in there than the Epsom salt

na its different stuff, the garden lime is mostly for changing the soils ph, the dolomite is more of a ph buffer and source of cal/mag.. i didnt know the difference till the other day when i asked a Canadian grower how he was using such huge amounts of lime lol

plans sound good mate, was tempted to try those chisel autos myself but have spent to much on seeds already this year, will be interesting to see how they do

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 1

na its different stuff, the garden lime is mostly for changing the soils ph, the dolomite is more of a ph buffer and source of cal/mag.. i didnt know the difference till the other day when i asked a Canadian grower how he was using such huge amounts of lime lol

plans sound good mate, was tempted to try those chisel autos myself but have spent to much on seeds already this year, will be interesting to see how they do

Iv had 2 germ from 10 seeds... could be my own stupidity in fairness

Iv had 2 germ from 10 seeds... could be my own stupidity in fairness

that sucks, you use the ol' paper towel procedure on them?

that sucks, you use the ol' paper towel procedure on them?

Yeah in a curry pot on my sky box, ensuring complete hydration at all times but they just pop a Lil tiny 1mm tap and then nothing. Now I'm just putting them in wet soil on my window sill having a bit more luck but il try andros root stim and also fridge my beans before hand see what comes up. Scaled down my plans to 1/3 of the original so plenty to play with thank fuck lol

Wow. Thats fascinating.

I'll give that paper a detailed read tonight!. Cheers mate.

All the best with your trials, look forward to seeing the results.

Are you doing half & half on a certain plot so you've got a control?

Can't wait any longer, first seed getting popped tomorrow.

Royal Dane(semi) X OG Kush/Vertigo(auto) Fem

Should hopefully be an August finisher, with a big hole to itself, something like 1m x 1m maybe bigger. Already dressed with chicken pellets, I'll take some bonemeal with me at plant out in 2 or so weeks to mix in aswell.

Can't wait :D

One seed is it ?!

That strain may become a monster but it might be a linear, metre high auto ! Hope I'm wrong though .

One seed is it ?!

That strain may become a monster but it might be a linear, metre high auto ! Hope I'm wrong though .

Just the one for now, need motivation to get up to that spot and get my spade back as I cancelled that spot off the list but already started digging a bed and thought it'd be a waste of i didn't bang one in lol

I wouldn't even be bothered if it autod on me, I'd still get some hopefully half decent bud wouldn't I :D This spot can only handle earlier or autos for loss of sun late in season tho

That's a crazy price. Its normally 3x 60lt bags for a tenna.

You got any? Whats it like? Forestry waste or actual compost?

• Like 1

Any pointers on which root stim would be best for a couple of drops on seeds pre germ? Also I'm guessing you pre mix it not just pop it straight on