The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest Andromedian

Crispy Pancake's??? are they burnt?? :g:

What are crispy pancakes??

Edited by Andromedian

Crispy Pancake's??? are they burnt?? :g:

What are crispy pancakes??

I think they were invented by Steve Bruce for eating and rubbing his chubber with

• Like 1

Guest Andromedian

come on you must know crispy pancakes andro..

Findus%20Crispy%20Pancakes.jpg

:shock: Oh my good god.......those Fucking Hideous things.....do they still make them?

Yes i remember....my lazy arsed stem mum fed me these, with mash and beans.....

Although the mash was from real potato's and not Smash....i do have my standards, you know :kwasny:

I think they were invented by Steve Bruce for eating and rubbing his chubber with

lol lol lol

• Like 3

my lazy arsed stem mum fed me these,

Stem mums is how they grow little aliens on Andomeda. Stem cell clonining. Alien technology.

Steady, @@Andromedian, don't give the game away. I think you got away with it.

My dad fed me smash with powdered tomato soup. Red smash. I fucking loved it!

Edited by marquee moon
  • Like 2

:shock: Oh my good god.......those Fucking Hideous things.....do they still make them?

Yes i remember....my lazy arsed stem mum fed me these, with mash and beans.....

Although the mash was from real potato's and not Smash....i do have my standards, you know :kwasny:

lol lol lol

Alas, they are now consigned to history. Findus went tits-up last month.

My mum also fed me them but I actually liked them. Check Hugh Fernley Whittingstall's home-made version. Fucking lovely man. I want to see a couple of those frying on your guerilla pan this year lol

• Like 2

well looks like I'm gonna be having a red smash and home made crispy pancake special for dinner tomorrow :chef: cheers guys

• Like 2

well looks like I'm gonna be having a red smash and home made crispy pancake special for dinner tomorrow :chef: cheers guys

I have to say I'm quite intrigued with your red smash lol

I'd give it a go if you could get Smash any more.

You can't get Smash any more, can you? lol

pretty sure smash is still about, i know the supermarkets own brand instant mash definitely is because I've got some in the cupboard lol

• Like 2

pretty sure smash is still about, i know the supermarkets own brand instant mash definitely is because I've got some in the cupboard lol

Nice. I'm all for a bit of shit food lol

Was on a train journey from Scotland to London, thought I would see millions of potential plots... Don't get me wrong I saw a few but despite covering 400 miles it wasn't many.

No wonder people get ripped badly. Doncaster area looked the best for plots, saw a few there, a good few.

I used to love those pancakes lol

Edited by The_Blue_Bus
  • Like 1

Guest Andromedian

Its a deal then.....next Guerrilla Cooking......crispy pancakes, beans and smash, with tomato sauce yum, yum :bored: think i prefer the Filet mignon lol

• Like 1

No ones said spam yet.

@@resinous palms

You doing any of them 'Black sugar'... or whatever it was from Female seeds this year? I liked them as I remember but only had a little bit so didn't give it a proper try. You've done a couple of them haven't you? What's been your favourite outdoor strains in terms of the effect of finished product? Reason I ask is cos I recon we like similar kind of smoke if you dig the black sugar or whatever it is.

Its a deal then.....next Guerrilla Cooking......crispy pancakes, beans and smash, with tomato sauce yum, yum :bored: think i prefer the Filet mignon lol

ha ha, no bud wiser with that, its gotta be own brand larger or special brew ;)

No ones said spam yet.

its a rule that your not aloud to post spam on this forum.

• Like 3

@

I'll probably grow a few this year. The bud density is a little poor but it's up there with my top outdoor smokes.

Currently my favorite strain effect and taste wise is sugar black rose from delicious seeds. It's not mould proof, about 5% on average lost to mould, but it is easy to spot as the plant is ridiculously frosty... A right pain in the arse to trim though.

• Like 1