The Random Thread

whats_luring

i wouldnt have known about were it not for rootballs,slug pellet containers,crisp packets,cakes,tools etc.

Cakes?

• Like 2

Cakes?

Mr Kiplings,he makes exceedingly good cakes and who doesnt need a snack when on a plot all day.Typo,i corrected it in the next post,it reads cages.

@@Woodland Greenback

Dude have you tried putting a couple of drops of root stimulator on them.........it acts like rocket fuel and kickstarts the roots

Just a couple of drops on the seed before I stick it in the soil? Sounds like the trick dude coz I usually get a small tap and then nothing. I try this plus the refrigerator pre germ and see what comes up, nice one my trans- galactic chum. Any particular recommendations bearing in mind it's must be earth originating

• Like 1

Weak seaweed mist will do the trick plant bean mist with diluted seaweed mix done don't dig about few days baby plant goohfy.

Always start mine in light mix of don't plop after week dig the bean out and plop another should really do the proper wet paper towel method but easier to bang it in some soil in a probergater mist it few days hope for best.

Seeds I have bought generally have 90% germ rate

Ones like what came off a Royal auto grow unintentionally around 50%germ rate.

This year I germ'd in root riot cubes soaked with dilute canna rhizotonic and vitalink biopac. Their first water into coco or soil came with that mix as well.

Is that 'cos you left your £30 spade at the other site? ;-)

Nettle roots make a shallow interweaving mat. I loosely break up big areas then go in with my hands & pull out, then go over again. Problem is, they break easily & the smallest bit will regrow...

• Like 2