The Random Thread

whats_luring

I was walking home late last year and four just wandered across the footpath not 10 feet away, stopped me in my tracks they were beautiful and very strange as I haven't seen them before. Stood for a good ten minutes just watching them wander around me in this little clearing then left, they didn't even let on that they knew I was there but surely they must have.

• Like 7

Having a germination night mare, barely any of my seeds are popping. I've tried 4 chiesal autos so far and nothing, put another 3 on today and ordered myself 5 dinafem blue kush auto to butter myself up a bit.

Also had 5/6 royal dane no show after 48 hours... must remain patient

Fellas what would be a better move..

Put plants to veg in 1l pots and transfer in to ground?

Or after that 1l around mid of april put them in 3l or 5l pots and veg for another 2weeks and then transfer on plot in ground?

Would we gain anything with potting them up one more time?

Thanks

Fellas what would be a better move..

Put plants to veg in 1l pots and transfer in to ground?

Or after that 1l around mid of april put them in 3l or 5l pots and veg for another 2weeks and then transfer on plot in ground?

Would we gain anything with potting them up one more time?

Thanks

E2a Soak you seeds in water to see if they germinated in the first place or you received old seeds. my2p

e2a that was suposed to be edited post not quoted,age of shitphones lol

Edited by Herbal Kint

First I had some fun cooking beans on top of the sky box in a tub in some wet loo roll. When I realised that was getting expensive I switched to just ploppin them in soil and waiting it out. Each one iv dug out did have the very tiny starting of a tap but then nothing, it's doing my head right in

I have always had one come through and do fine so I'm not just being impatient. My beans are just stashed in the top of my wardrobe you think this might be why? It's cool and dry but no refrigerator by any means but il bear that in mind thanks

What's your views on starting autos in seedling trays? Would be good for a plot of mine could bang out 90 odd auto seeds in some props and plant em in the bed once they've sprouted. Seeds pre germed ofc

The ones i got are pretty small, i use them for cuts to get rooted nicely before going in 1L pots.Dries out pretty fast to, i would go for 1L pots or someting, we use 0.75L ones for start. Indoors i always go for final pot,would not do it outdoors.

Just my 2p

What's your views on starting autos in seedling trays? Would be good for a plot of mine could bang out 90 odd auto seeds in some props and plant em in the bed once they've sprouted. Seeds pre germed ofc

straight in the soils probably better if you're germing on site innit?? specially with autos :guitar:

• Like 2

straight in the soils probably better if you're germing on site innit?? specially with autos :guitar:

Aye you may be right but I'd like to have em away from the ground and the bugs for a few days - a week to give em abit more of a chance. Will probs grab myself 100 smaller pots tbh

you could cover with fine netting like a bit o charity shop net curtain or summat from fleecy from garden centre with a wash of green stealth paint all tucked neatly into the soil & over the seed. That should keep the enemy at bay. Not something I've ever done but its on this years experiment list :nazi:

From my limited experience of autos I've decided that the less you mess with em the better