The Random Thread

whats_luring

i like to feel 100 percent about my plots... if i dont feel 100 percent i dont plant... id hate to have a strong feeling that they could get found, it would do my head in all season... id rather go with out as sad as it seems...

its more than one grower for sure... ive found 5 grows all around me, 6 as one of the growers has two plots...

im sure they are different people, just by mess..distance.. protection and style of grows

if i had left the cutting back till alot later... i might have felt alot better about it.. and my other plots seem to still look cut back and open from last year.. a grower would know

its just way to much around me for my liking... they could look for other plots.. come across mine.. someone alse could be struggling to find a plot because of the taken ones and come across mine..

im also walking away from a plot ive used 4 seasons..

id rather lose a couple of hours of work than plants ive watched through the summer...

ill find something.... i hope

I know what you mean. I visited a nice potential plot recently with a large nettled area and decent soil. It's a bit too easy to get in to though, So it's a no goer... but even still I keep thinking about it! :)

Your area there does sound crowded mate. Only you knows what's best, "gotta judge the sitch" (Aussie accent)

After a quite fucking pricey germ- gate, finally got 3 WW auto and a couple of vanilla kush (barneys) cloched out and enjoying some of the sun :) that should be birthday bud (or near enough) pretty sorted. Rest shall go out 4/20ish after a rather tardy prep this weekend. Girls in the ground, weather is picking up. Life is good

• Like 3

Guest RandyBoBandy

I know what you mean. I visited a nice potential plot recently with a large nettled area and decent soil. It's a bit too easy to get in to though, So it's a no goer... but even still I keep thinking about it! :)

Your area there does sound crowded mate. Only you knows what's best, "gotta judge the sitch" (Aussie accent)

thats it mate... im not saying the plot has to be 100 percent safe, thats a bit much.. but i at least have to feel 100 percent happy

i had a plot i used for a few grows right next to a path... i felt 100 percent, the plot im walking away from is the toughest plot to get to including all the fellow ggers ive found, just not feeling 100 percent with so much going on.. ive past fellow ggers at there plots going to mine no doubt

its very crowded mate...

ive eyed up a plot that looks fantastic in the way of stealth.. its way out of my comfort zone, but im gonna need to suck it up and get on with it...

ill view it sometime this week... only trouble is im not going to be able to get compost there and will only be able to start the digging end of the month..

so if the visit goes well..end of the month ill dig all the holes over adding ferts.. and plant in may

ill be so happy if the ground is half decent...

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 4

Guest RandyBoBandy

no mate you wouldnt beleive where this one is.... there will be no one around to find it, thats for sure....

and i can plant as many as i can be arsed to dig... tho im not going mad

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 3

Lat 45 . I'm sure you're going to get at result. Think of us poor sods up in the lat50+s. Post some pics !

I have grown in lat 50's i always did ok,but the sun is warmer on my back here,and theres mile after mile of nothing half an hour away,it will be interesting,be lucky.

• Like 5

I have grown in lat 50's i always did ok,but the sun is warmer on my back here,and theres mile after mile of nothing half an hour away,it will be interesting,be lucky.

reminds me of a Rory Ghallagher song :lookaround:

• Like 1

Would you lot say 30cm is enough space per reg auto in a sog bed, with 50cm for reg Royal Danes? If so I can fit 10 RD and 40 autos in a 2.5m x 2.5m bed :)

Atb

Would you lot say 30cm is enough space per reg auto in a sog bed, with 50cm for reg Royal Danes? If so I can fit 10 RD and 40 autos in a 2.5m x 2.5m bed :)

Atb

I wouldn't I like to have 1meter between em when there fully grown I would just put the autos in the bed much better to look after plants of the sameish size rather than photos taking all your sunshine away from the little uns goohfy.
  • Like 1

I wouldn't I like to have 1meter between em when there fully grown I would just put the autos in the bed much better to look after plants of the sameish size rather than photos taking all your sunshine away from the little uns goohfy.

RD's will be at the back of it mate. 2 rows of 5 RD then 5 rows of 8 autos. I would dig seperate holes for em but cba haha

Thats not enough space for those RD plants mate. More like .75 to 1m i reckon. Last yr i did an RD SOG and planted at 75cm and they were crowded.

Thats not enough space for those RD plants mate. More like .75 to 1m i reckon. Last yr i did an RD SOG and planted at 75cm and they were crowded.

We're yours regs too?