The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest The_Guerilla_Dr

Bull shit

If you're referring to my comment, that is actually the SECOND plot I have come across in the past month. As I recently relocated to a new area, I surveyed around 25 potential sites via Google Earth and set out to check them out. I found the first plot, albeit smaller than the other, that hadn't been prepped yet but still had about 10 plant stalks sticking out of the ground where I am guessing the grower just cut them off come harvest. There was also 2 empty bottles of tomato feed on site & a few old dirty cloches, so for all I know the site could have been out of use for a few years. And then there is the other plot that I came across yesterday which had recently been prepped and was a lot bigger...

The Southampton & Portsmouth metropolitan area consists of 2.5 million people, so it is hardly surprising that other guerrilla growers would be operating in the same vicinity as me, especially since I am growing in a nearby National Park. By the law of average, the more plots you check out, the greater your chance of finding other people's sites... and as I said, I have surveyed about 25 potential sites since the start of the month.

• Like 1

Anyone know a quick way to clear an area of long grass easily? other then lawn mower or strummer, or anything pricey lol peace

A scythe. But also wear a long flowing black cloak with a hood. This will have the added bonus in that anyone spotting you will never return!

• Like 3

Anyone know a quick way to clear an area of long grass easily? other then lawn mower or strummer, or anything pricey lol peace

A jerry can and a lighter?

• Like 3

Dashal Basher, less than a tenna m8

Never knew that's what they're called. They're great. Like a long flexible machete with a bent end. Quite light in the hand. Made short work of 6ft Himalayan balsam.

Forget the spade, go for this!

Cheers for the replies lads ;)

You seem to have something for everything mate lol @@SlimPikins

Eta- just gone on fleebay and they're cheap as fook, get on it haha £5-10

Edited by Captain Kush

Anyone tried wilko rooting powder? May get a tub and Sprinkle in plant pots to help roots? Or should I just get some mico rooting fungi

If you grab the bulb rooter it contains it all m8, got some myself for planting out the photos 🌱

Cheers pal, why only photos?

Guest RandyBoBandy

starting to feel a bit defeated...

started my prep the other week...

took a bit of munch.. not quite alien style.. a curry or steak would have been much nicer lol

gallery_32555_5449_46127.jpg

did some cutting back

gallery_32555_5449_121955.jpg

but ive decided im not going to use it... and im also not gonna use any of my old plots as there is to many grows around me..

just been out scouting a few ive eyed up on google and no joy

im well up for it this year... more so this year than any other... and i feel i have the best selection of seeds since ive started..

getting very frustrated :( but i will keep searching....

• Like 6