The Random Thread

whats_luring

Hey @@SlimPikins. Yeah I'll be returning to the swamp again and doing a diary :) I also have a new plot for 2016 that I'm excited about. It's not massive but it's in the middle of a bunch of gorse so I'm hoping it will be secure. There is a stream running about 30m behind it too.

I was lucky enough to get some seeds from Dinafem Mark so I chose Critical+2.0. I'll be doing a diary in the Dinafem section with the Critical+2.0 (photoperiod), White Widow auto, Original Amnesia auto and a Blue Cheese auto.

Good luck to everyone for 2016 :v:

• Like 7

@@Loam Gnome gotta love them sticky lady bits...especially when you can smell them from the other side of a ditch :upside:

@@SlimPikins I'm going to need all the luck I can get man haha. The Critical Cheese sounds nice. I've never grown any Dinafem strains before so I'm hoping I can pull something out of the bag.

• Like 3

Guest RandyBoBandy

starting to think my plots are not quite as safe as i thought...

found another 2 plots.. starting to lose count, thats about 5 plots all around a 3-4 mile radius with mine in the middle...

• Like 3

found another 2 plots.. starting to lose count, thats about 5 plots all around a 3-4 mile radius with mine in the middle...

That's mad mate I've not even found one plot round my way, although I found one which may have been someone's failed attempt, which was dreadfully located with a few plant pots no cages or owt. I've got 6 plots I can cover in one walk they're one after another, some areas are better then other I suppose lol some of those spots you found will likely be by the same grower I reckon

Very crowded spot mate, must be a good area! I think i'd be inclined to leave it with that many around...not knowing the particulars though, you could chance it. Did you find them all this season?

Is yours a new plot or one you've been using a while?

Guest RandyBoBandy

all different i would say Captain Kush.. all very different styles of grows... one being a very noob fail, but still....

ive got one ive used about 3 or 4 years zug, plus a new one... ive been lucky and decided im gonna move on... pretty gutted

jumped back on google, found a spot i can drive to and have a five minut walk.. just need to check it out myself

such a crowded place... and shit loads of smokers

• Like 1

I whent to a good looking site today only to find 4 tents. Looked like people have been bedding down there over winter. Coupled with a burned out caravan and two dismantled gazeebos, it all felt bit too busy...

Edited by marquee moon
  • Like 4

Guest RandyBoBandy

Did you find them all this season?

sorry mate just see that... 3 this year 2 last year

ive just googled one that i found.... not only can i see it very clear... i can see another one minutes away thats obviously his

• Like 1

Guest The_Guerilla_Dr

I found a plot yesterday as well when I was out surveying. It's in the middle of nowhere which is really hard to access (hence why I went there to check the area out) and as soon as I walked on site, I could see a big dug over patch where someone has obviously spent hours digging out raised beds in an area that is about 20 x 20m. The soil has been amended there too and there are loads of makeshift plastic meshes dumped at the side of the plot, I would say about 30-50 of them in total. I also noticed a big pile of cannabis plant stalks and waste including leaves and what looked like rotten bud & quite a bit of it, which I am guessing is the trim from last year's harvest, which was clearly done on site... it looks like they are trying to use it as compost, although the plant matter wasn't degraded much at all.

I thought about hanging around and taking photo's, and then possibly enquiring on here to see if it is anyone's plot, but there is quite a big gypsy/traveller site about half a mile from the plot and you never know... so I just moved on...

• Like 1