The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest The_Guerilla_Dr

That's the part that goes bang.

I am aware of that, but I still didn't want to take the risk of picking it up just in case. You wouldn't expel all the rounds in a gun's magazine, but then put the gun up to your head and pull the trigger to test it would you... despite the fact that you know the magazine is empty, you still wouldn't do it because you would be scared to take the risk, just in case there was a bullet (or explosive material) inside which could effectively end your life in a split second. Same logic.

Mate that was some mental set of events... bet it took the growers months to settle down properly after that.. :wassnnme: i hear one of them has pulled out since then and the other is now working alone. Probably safer with no whispering at the plots.. :idea:

• Like 1

Don't blame him for stopping after that, you gotta be in it to win it tho.

It'll be much safer with only one of you, unless you start hitting stones while prepping, but nothing really to get busted with, just a lost plot.

I was prepping a couple of weeks ago and the police chopper kept flying over me, a couple of times I didn't notice too early, so I was diving in a big gorse bush, hurt like Fuck lol

• Like 2

I behave like a spasmo when surprised by low flying, sudden copper chopper invasions. All indecisive and jerky lol

i swear sometumes they wait to fly over the plot when a train is going by so i do not hear their engine and propellers.. :sly:

• Like 4

Don't blame him for stopping after that, you gotta be in it to win it tho.

It'll be much safer with only one of you, unless you start hitting stones while prepping, but nothing really to get busted with, just a lost plot.

I was prepping a couple of weeks ago and the police chopper kept flying over me, a couple of times I didn't notice too early, so I was diving in a big gorse bush, hurt like Fuck lol

No point in hiding when they put thermal imaging on you lol

• Like 1

Week or two later... from the same grower :wassnnme:

I was just finishing sticking it to the Killer Kush when i nearly shat myself. Sounded like a fucking Brontosaurus behind me!

Two hot air ballons had dropped really low over the plot, silently behind me and suddenly were both flaming to gain height again. Looking up it was like a few inbound meteors. I tried to hide behing the 3 ft KK bush. Was wearing black jeans and a shirt due to the sensitive nature of the neighbours and access so these black legs were sticking out from behind a Canna plant where i cowered. Soon high tailed it out of there once they had passed the tree line.

:fear:

lol

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 5

I'm not near any trains thankfully loamy, don't know if my heart would handle that.

Nick they're always flying over this spot looking for someone I'd guess, I just don't want them to notice me digging where I shouldn't be.

It's not far from some houses too, so I can get out and blend in fairly quickly. I've got a fast exit set up too, just in case ha ha

• Like 2

You'll be surprised what them bastard choppers can do lol

But yeah get far away from your plot as fast as u can.

• Like 1

So with the plethora of shits and other flowering orientated goodies, is it best to bury them all in start of the season or to top dress later on when the actual need arises?...