The Random Thread

whats_luring

@@brendog I'm just mentioning you lots of times so that when you next log on you'll get all excited and think you're really smart and popular, sorry to disappoint ;)

• Like 3

Guest Andromedian

@@rusty trichomes

Thanks rusty....useful information.....

Not a good idea using it on auto's then unless going straight into the ground.......

worried if i pre-grow in pots and use this, the roots will hit the side of the pot in no time....game over

Unless they could be force flowered. For this, they'd need to be accessible enough for x2 visits per day. Ideally you would do it mid - end July using an upturned dustbin to create 12 hours of darkness. It would need to be done for a few weeks probably until they'd properly turned to flowering. Am not sure on the flowering time on this strain but I'd guess it as quite a bit longer than the usual gg strains. It might make more sense to do a few well selected autos if your big on flavour and variety but not so worried about yield.

Sitting smoking a bifta (thaiban) in the garden thinking, this weather is awfully tempting :g:

Me t to be having a belter of an Easter, seen it online just, my end been steady for the past week, 13-15 it's stuck at through the day

Edited by Nick420

Guest OutOfAfrica81

How's the Thaiban @SlimPikins ? I might just give it a try to , was out in the garden yesterday and the temps in the glasshouse was 23 DegC . Was a bit shocked as the cheap auto vent I got last summer is still working . Made in china is not always a bad sign

Sitting smoking a bifta (thaiban) in the garden thinking, this weather is awfully tempting :g:

I put some of my Tom and chillies in this morning and the same thing crossed my mind... Is it nice enough yet??? It was tempting, but I'll wait another couple if weeks yet.

• Like 1

Guest b33lz33bub

Was watching that and had the exact same thought.

The story was about a gangland figure who was executed in a hit, so very unlikrly the blokes seen digging were related to the crime...

My worst guerrilla fear is putting the spade through a human skull whilst prepping at my best plot. . Imagine the dilemma.........

Events over the last few years of a 'sporting' nature have really made me think about exit routes from plots.. :ninja:

@@beezee Sport.... coming up :eek:

From a diary on a different forum... :wassnnme:

Fucking insane day. Ridiculous security breach and mental risk taking sacks of bud runs at dawn. Cannot sleep as too much adrenalin. Never seen anything like this. Plot found only 5 metres from the earlies bed. Surveillance sign put up but somehow they not seen yet! On site with no face cover afraid of trail cams with ENUFF weed to run away with lol Emergency drying shelter ala camo netting created elsewhere now 5 80 litres dry sacks to move out of there before poo lice arrive, Mother of fuck this is hot as a blacksmiths jockstrap now.

And then later...

Fuck me! Charging out of plot, in full camo colours with a khaki gauze sock over my head, metres away from 4-5 high vizzed guys trying to talk to me. Ran right past one guy who was shocked and I did not say a word....

After hearing us in bushes! Just 5 metre of nettles away. Come out lads, what u doing in there? First I crawled to the 5 80 litre dry bags of RD, we just chopped. Picked up 3 and charged thru bushes to stash under a bush. Meanwhile my mate has gone out,face all exposed and said ,just out for a walk, (they had already found lots of lil ones there few days ago) as I was stashing the shit. Then he was like I need to get my bag and comes back in. While I am already in the nettles. Hear him behind me slinging other sacks into bushes. He gets our bags and goes back out thru them and begins to run. Then I charge out past that one guy. Reckon they were shitting it but not as much as we were!

They were in short sleeved white shirts so not coming thru the nettles. We met at one end of the compound under trees ready to scale the fence into a field in the are end of nowhere. We get there and there are two elderly ladies with dogs nattering away for ages just metres away and meanwhile my mate is smoking a fucking roll up. He would not put it out he was so stressed out. Fucking giving our position away. But it was cool, we found a hole and ran along a hedge line and then into maize field... phew changed clothes and wandered off back to the cars with adrenal glands and blood pressure on full steam.

Goes to show importance of vinyl gloves. Glad we had been using them. Prints wise.

Now then. Will the sacks be found or can we recover them at night time? Will there be night surveillance and poolice? Stuffs gonna compost in the bags, get really hot. It's about 6 big ones. Is a dilemma like.

That night...

BOOM!

Just got back. We were very quiet and pro. Cut through the fence and went and got our swag.

Now, one may find that a joyous thing to hear I am sure but what we cannot believe at all is the plot still stands!

All the Danepaks are still gladly glistening in the Moon and Starlight now. Unmolested and ready to fatten out for the chop in about 3 weeks time. They are beasts and are nearly all LSTED after this mornings antics. The thing is the are so densely leafy that you cannot really see the characteristic Canna leaf shape just a mass of nettle like vegetation. They are growing out more Satty now, more RD influence coming through with the flower phase.. Very white pistils. Still a few later RDS there aswell which are about a week from completion.

Our guess is that the thought this was us returned to find the plot of runts they had removed and then just hid when they came along. Truly something else. Tempted to set a trail cam there in next few weeks.

Thanks to everyone for their comments earlier as was a stress time here. Really appreciated.

Few days later...

Cheers fellows

After all we went through this week we did not snap at each other even once and both reacted instinctively as a team automatically in the tightest of spots. With the support of folks on here we made the decision to claim our stash and it worked and now even the weather looks set to be on side again we hope. Still potentially on course to be a sstonker. Largely thanks to our mutual friend's fems and developing nerves of steel and cool, calculating wits in a tight spot. These events have brought us two guys closer no doubt. We went to school together all those yrs ago. If we still pull those WP crosses they will be easily worth double their weight to us (and it looks a lot anyway) so it's cool. Feels a bit like having been on a a mini front line together over here. Feel the love.... :wub:

:ninja:

:wassnnme:

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 7

My worst guerrilla fear is putting the spade through a human skull whilst prepping at my best plot. . Imagine the dilemma.........

I'd be buzzin tea sorted that Init

Guest The_Guerilla_Dr

I was digging my patch over last year when I suddenly hit something made of metal about a foot below the surface. I started digging around it trying to get to it so I could find out exactly what it was, but then I suddenly noticed that it was a cylindrical object, just over a foot long with a strange twisted end/tail buried in the ground. It also had the top of it missing, so I could see through it almost and see that it was filled with a load of soil but it also still had some kind of metal mechanism attached inside with a spring and bolt attached to another metal internal tube. Straight away I thought 'Christ, it's a WW2 bomb'! I didn't know this for sure though.

Obviously I couldn't tell anyone about this or alert a bomb squad or anything without giving away the location of my plot... So I just worked around it leaving a 2 meter perimeter just in case. For all I know it could have just been an old rusty tin of some kind that had the lid missing. But then again it could have actually been a bomb, so I wasn't prepared to excavate it or pick it up!

• Like 3

Story and a half there loamy glad you got away with it. Bet you'd of been gutted if you turned up with all the chopped buds gone n everything else gone. Tis the risk we take ;) must've been some rush tho lol

Edited by Captain Kush