The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest RandyBoBandy

i think it was whats_luring, found a bit of weed in a draw that had just been sitting there unbagged for along wile, and said it was nice

well i thought i would clear out my veg box and get it ready as its full of shit from last year.. i had a plastic draw in there full of twigs with bits of bud on plus bits of bud.. its been there since

harvest, its all sorts and smells the bollocks lol its not even that dry, not as dry as you would think.. squeeze it and its still got a lovely feel, im gonna roll a joint in a moment, gonna be a treat i can tell

gallery_32555_5449_1338.jpg

if you have any of this sht lying about then go smoke it!

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 7

Guest RandyBoBandy

can someone help me out

all my stuff in the reply box, like smileys and fonts and everything alse thats there is un-highlighted.. i want to use the align gagets

edit.. forget that.. was the button in the top left of the reply box

Edited by RandyBoBandy

can someone help me out

all my stuff in the reply box, like smileys and fonts and everything alse thats there is un-highlighted.. i want to use the align gagets

edit.. forget that.. was the button in the top left of the reply box

mate, I cant even figure out how to use the emoticons

edit

well i cant figure them out on ipad, its easy on pc.

alright BP, you could have left some canes for everyone else...fucks sake, I was wondering why they were so expensive

Edited by Pete Tugwood
  • Like 2

Thought I'd ask here before starting a new thread...

When it comes to outdoor strains, are early preflowers a reliable sign of early flowering?

Say for instance if you had a few outdoor plants in a veg cab (all the same strain) and some started showing female preflowers at five weeks from seed, would you be more enclined to take cuttings from these early showers rather than the plants that only showed preflowers on week seven?

Edited by Pete Tugwood

Got a few freebies & bagseed that are going into 12/12 in like 3-4 weeks there already potted up, love this sun :afro2: Gets me going

Already just thought id post this pretty strange pic im pretty sure its a Nl x haze (bagseed), 2 sprouts outs of 1 seed, anybody have anything similar ?

2 out of 1 nlxhaze

Thought I'd ask here before starting a new thread...

When it comes to outdoor strains, are early preflowers a reliable sign of early flowering?

Say for instance if you had a few outdoor plants in a veg cab (all the same strain) and some started showing female preflowers at five weeks from seed, would you be more enclined to take cuttings from these early showers rather than the plants that only showed preflowers on week seven?

I'd say yes. At 4-6 weeks plants will generally show pre-flowers and in my experience that will generally mean the plant will end up being the sex it has shown in the preflowers. Not always mind, but the vast majority of the time.

If it takes to week 7 to show preflowers I'd still take clones from them providing they're not male - generally speaking, males will show earlier than females anyway.

Yes, I'd be more inclined to take cuts from the five week shower than the seven week one but that's purely based on my (unproven, unsubstantiated - haven't looked into it) idea that earlier showing plants will be quicker flowerers.

Edited by Guerrillero
  • Like 1

Random pics from yesterday :lookaround:

BP, Is that a green house? With Grow lights? Outside?!. ( can only see thumbnail image) Wish I could have that set up. In my garden someone would spot a 6 inch auto.