The Random Thread

whats_luring

Anyone used this before, for seedlings...

I have shitloads of it, very expensive stuff, but never used it before

gallery_80057_12361_56020.jpg

Andromedian ive used bcuzz root stim works ok . well better than ok if you can get a good few doses in veg its ok . but be weary the effects on the roots r quick . so need to transplanted rapid .

time i give one hit around week one seedling a full strength . by week three plant will be bulking up like a roid head .then i put them in the ground and hit with stim on plant out . and one more dose a few weeks later if i can be bothered . i only use plant magic . or house n garden hydro root stim now . but had good results with bcuzz . pant magic is cheap and works alot better imo .

be lucky ;)

Edited by rusty trichomes
  • Like 4

Just got back from a plot. Bloody heavy soil. 24 holes dug and weeded, coco coir block soaked in nearby river and added, loads of leaf mold added. Chicken wire on site. Just doing the final mix in when i see the bald head of a man appear at the end of the plot. He initially ducks into hiding and then after a bit begins to head towards me stopping to examine the holes.. by this time i am high tailing it the other way but wait, he has cut me off from my bag and body warmer (which stupidly contains my wallet and phone) :eek:

So i have to double back going right off on one through deer trails etc and then i hit a dead end and double back. There he is walking towards me through the brambles... :fear: I turn a right duck and weave the bramble deer path and eventually get back to where my stuff was left :unsure: and there it is! :yahoo: got out but left behind a £30 spade and some broken dreams.. phew

Better to find out now but the morning would have been a better time again.

A dog walker had surprised me on the opposite bank across the river when i was going down to my submerged bag of coir bales earlier. I am guessing he informed this guy whose back garden backs onto the wild land to the south of the plot. Too early for cheeky spots methinks lol

• Like 10

@@Loam Gnome

At least you got out without leaving anything incriminating behind!

I'm gonna wait a bit for cover to form before I get digging, but spring is definitely on the way! not long now :)

• Like 1

Definitely the lords and ladies or maybe Lily of the Valley is up here and The Elders are beginning to form leaves too :) I am gonna focus on a plot that is invisible from outside.

• Like 3

That sounds like a heavy ordeal Gnome. The kind that you can chuckle about soon though I hope. Like the plots been ripped prior to any plant loss AND you were there.... I can kind of imagine that horrible feeling that he's there between you and your kit, then a quick adrenaline fueled swoop in, recover your gear and away. I was out the other day wanting to put some posts in place for the raised tray tunnel. It's going in the middle of a van sized lump of thorny hell next to a railway line. Got there and there were clanking sounds and voices coming from the other side of the very rural bit of line. I thought 'fuck it' I'm going in any way (limited gg time makes me both braver and stupider) so managed to get crawled in through the genius but painfull stealth entrance. This was with 4 large ash posts, a lump hammer + water bottle, micro spade and full standard gg kit on my back in the heaviest bag so far in my gg adcentures I think. So I got in and cleared the immediate area with shears, sparing the brambles and weaving them in in the usual way, when sead voices are now behind me and much closer and louder. I was standing right up by now all sheary and brazen. I turned around and there were two entirely orange men walking right up the line towards me. I dropped to the floor and watched and waited. It seemed to take ages for them to go but I knew they hadn't seen me. That was enough of a close call for me. Such a good buzz though.

• Like 6

Guest The_Guerilla_Dr

That sounds like a heavy ordeal Gnome. The kind that you can chuckle about soon though I hope. Like the plots been ripped prior to any plant loss AND you were there.... I can kind of imagine that horrible feeling that he's there between you and your kit, then a quick adrenaline fueled swoop in, recover your gear and away. I was out the other day wanting to put some posts in place for the raised tray tunnel. It's going in the middle of a van sized lump of thorny hell next to a railway line. Got there and there were clanking sounds and voices coming from the other side of the very rural bit of line. I thought 'fuck it' I'm going in any way (limited gg time makes me both braver and stupider) so managed to get crawled in through the genius but painfull stealth entrance. This was with 4 large ash posts, a lump hammer + water bottle, micro spade and full standard gg kit on my back in the heaviest bag so far in my gg adcentures I think. So I got in and cleared the immediate area with shears, sparing the brambles and weaving them in in the usual way, when sead voices are now behind me and much closer and louder. I was standing right up by now all sheary and brazen. I turned around and there were two entirely orange men walking right up the line towards me. I dropped to the floor and watched and waited. It seemed to take ages for them to go but I knew they hadn't seen me. That was enough of a close call for me. Such a good buzz though.

"Entirely orange men"... Growing in Essex are we now? Or maybe you just saw Zug & Ando in their spacesuits...?

Edited by The_Guerilla_Dr
  • Like 5

Watching Crime Watch ,seems some fella got murdered in lat 51 Essex. The presenter was saying that various people had been spotted around the forested area including two men who had been seen digging. I wonder if that's BBC speak for "prepping". Makes you wonder.

Was watching that and had the exact same thought.

The story was about a gangland figure who was executed in a hit, so very unlikrly the blokes seen digging were related to the crime...

Guest The_Guerilla_Dr

@@Clean Green Lucky you got away with that. You must train yourself to get down immediately when you hear voices man!

Easy for you to say... but what about someone that constantly hears voices!? I can't be ducking down and rolling around on the ground 24/7.

• Like 1

3 cheisal auto, 3 WW auto and 2 freebie northern autos on the sky box for an eager cloche-out tomorrow witching hour. Get those planted while I'm laying down my fbb, bat poo and all the rest of it for the end of April wave. That's the starting whistle :D

• Like 4