The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest Andromedian

Why iso? I found iso tasted like shit even after ages trying to purge it. Same for BHO, I think its orrible...

Thats why I make the hash instead. Do you not like hash or just iso oil?

Don't mind hash, just been trying out different methods of extraction really....tried making bubble hash before, but very messy process, for not much hash really....

I am the same, think it has a horrible taste, but Zug loves it and it's effects....

• Like 2

Andro, funki, randy etc, all the ones who have had successful Percy grow seasons where your stocked for the year, do you use crystal catcher grinders? It'd be an easy way to collect a nice ball of hash once your outdoor is running low again and your normal hash is gone. I try to collect my Keif but it's harder not having stash constantly and I always end up just smoking it lol

Guest RandyBoBandy

been very lucky mate... stocked since i started.. never bought weed since 2011 :guitar:

been given other weed like this i have now is some blue cheese and some cheese..

gallery_32555_5449_23139.jpg

it reaks! there is a pheno from one of funkis hacks that reak just as much! in my opinion better

and i do use a catcher mate... empty in to joints alot

gallery_32555_5449_6130.jpg

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 6

Also anyone got a head chef 50mm? I'm planning on buying one in a few wks

I've got one kind of wish i got the bigger size but other than that no complaints, well made & works well.

Yeah, mine is completely blocked up

I'd press what's in the catcher, then leave it in there and repeat the process until it's a solid chunk lol. I scrape my grinder screen with a razor when it gets clogged :yep:

I've got one kind of wish i got the bigger size but other than that no complaints, well made & works well.

Does it clog the teeth at all? & I thought the biggest was 50mm? Will have a look now

@@Captain Kush It can get a bit sticky but doesn't really stop it working. The catcher mesh blocks a bit quickly sometimes but rubs free easily enough. I clean it with ISO very occasionally and the whole thing comes up like new then. Think you are right 50 might be the biggest - i can stop regretting not getting a bigger one now thx ;)

I have a small space case and use it to sift bits of leaf and bits that fall out of a bif rather than throw it away. I collect the bits of leaf and bud and throw it in a tub. Then when I have enough i rub it round the space case screen to add to what comes off the buds during grinding. Its quite surprising really what comes off it. Sometimes its a bit green but its a nice bonus to add to a joint when in need.

Guest b33lz33bub

@@RandyBoBandy

Yes mate - it's a growers privilege to have a couple of different joints on the go !

Here's what's left of my 2015 outdoor stash - I've given loads away to mates. It's time to start buying seeds and prepping plots ......

gallery_89820_9744_556827.jpg

And what's left of the hash - I occasional have a hit through my cloud evo, and although I mostly vape and smoke pure, I share a big old-school tobacco and hash spliff with my mate when I see him occasionally. This piece is really curing nicely now, and will go down very nicely at some summer festivals.

Ice - hash

gallery_89820_9744_350711.jpg

Dry shake

gallery_89820_9744_349295.jpg

Guest b33lz33bub

@

The ice hash was made with 2 bags, 220 then 28 (I think) . I used to use a 70 bag too but now I stir for less time, collect in the one and give it a good working over in my hands. The dry shake has came through a 150 screen.