The Random Thread

whats_luring

2015's remaining stash.. cant wait to get some new fresh stuff... tho alot of this stuff cured up a treat

dont think ive ever smoked so much

gallery_32555_5449_29249.jpg

Tell you what mate, you'd be alright seeing out a nuclear holocaust with all that

• Like 1

@@RandyBoBandy I know the feeling mate lol

Gotta go to my offsite stash and dig up a few jars to take a pic to make everyone's mouths water.

Was actually working it out, and I'm smoking much less than last year. Since returning from Thailand (barring Sunday Bunday) I haven't touched a joint till after 8pm...

It means my current stash would probably see me through to this November - December...

It's made me wind my neck right in in terms of what I'm putting out this summer... ;)

• Like 1

Guest RandyBoBandy

Tell you what mate, you'd be alright seeing out a nuclear holocaust with all that

lol that's pretty mutch bottom of the bag from each strain :) me and my buddy have smoked our selves silly

the jar with the most is mobxc99 .. I got a cracking pheno and taking my time with it... and Im the only one ssmoking it. . Being a bit tight with that one

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 1

Guest Andromedian

I completely ran out a few weeks back......been smoking it like it grows on tree's lol

Lucky enough, Zug gifted me a jar back....Cheers Dude :yahoo:;)

• Like 2

No worriers mate - had a look and I've got enough to last till next harvest easily mate so once that one's run out let me know...

I'll try and get a piccy up of the remaining jars, BoBandy stylie ;):upside:

been smoking it like it grows on tree's lol

It does if you veg them long enough....

Mine is long gone, I smoked my last hash maybe a week ago.

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 1

Guest Andromedian

I have a bit of trim to run, another bit of qwiso, me thinks, but don't like it myself.....

Just shows you though......just to get a years worth in a proper shit weather season.....sometimes could make you look like a cash cropper.....lol

@@iamafunkimunki all that hash as well ?!?

The whole shebang. I'm smoking indoor hash right now and its not a patch on my outdoor stuff.

To be fair it never lasts me long.

That said its not for looking at is it...

:oldtoker:

• Like 2

Guest RandyBoBandy

That said its not for looking at is it...

:oldtoker:

true that funki

but don't like it myself.....

i like it.. just dont smoke it as much.. once in a blue moon.. to be honest i forget about it most of the time.... maybe if i had a decent rig id smoke it more.. no doubt i would

sometimes i just put a bit in my old pipe..

some of this is 3 years old lol

ive gave away more than ive smoked

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 3

true that funki

i like it.. just dont smoke it as much.. once in a blue moon.. to be honest i forget about it most of the time.... maybe if i had a decent rig id smoke it more.. no doubt i would

sometimes i just put a bit in my old pipe..

some of this is 3 years old lol

ive gave away more than ive smoked

Ha, I am the polar opposite, my weed gets forgotten about till the hash is almost gone, then I force myself to go back to the weed. Then when that's finally gone I treat myself to my last hash.

I was once very accurately accused of being a tight arse with my hash. Often on a good smoke sesh with the lads I'd smoke weed with a block in my tin, then break out the hash at home or once everyone had dispersed.

Its mine a tell thee, all mine.... lol

• Like 1

I have a bit of trim to run, another bit of qwiso, me thinks, but don't like it myself.....

Just shows you though......just to get a years worth in a proper shit weather season.....sometimes could make you look like a cash cropper..... lol

Why iso? I found iso tasted like shit even after ages trying to purge it. Same for BHO, I think its orrible...

Thats why I make the hash instead. Do you not like hash or just iso oil?

• Like 1

Guest Andromedian

I just find, with a joint, it gets me to where i wanna be......Niiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeeeee and Sllllllllllloooooooooowwwwwww,

Dabbing is like.......one minute i am normal, and within 5 seconds i have just smoked half a plants worth of thc in one hit, and am now completely broken.... :lookaround:

• Like 4

I just find, with a joint, it gets me to where i wanna be......Niiiiiiiiiiicccccccceeeeee and Sllllllllllloooooooooowwwwwww,

Dabbing is like.......one minute i am normal, and within 5 seconds i have just smoked half a plants worth of thc in one hit, and am now completely broken.... :lookaround:

Fair one.

lol @ Broken

e2a: Light weight

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 2