The Random Thread

whats_luring

Zug'll wave by-by to the next couple of days and come up smiling on Wednesday....

I wish but annoyingly back to work tomorrow. I'll go very easy if I have some this eve!

That is certainly curl up in a ball.. day written off looking stuff !

Never had a dab before, I like the look of the rigs ect and the blow torch to heat it up.

Is the high more like a vaping high than a combustion. Although by the looks of that stuff I don't think you would be in a state to tell lol

Guest RandyBoBandy

went to check up on my old plot tonight.. wile i was out thought id check another plot i had in mind....

its total stealth... if i use it, it will be the best plot ive had in the way of stealth... but it will need some cutting back, i thought it was gonna be flat but its bramble... so ill have to get some cutters..

it might well be worth the effort tho as i reckon i might be able to dig over and add some ferts... no compost lugging.. plus its getting a nightmare finding plots with the game getting more popular.. i came back thinking fuck it.. ill find one needing less work.. but sitting here thinking about it.. what with the soil and stealth, i think ill crack on with it...

its not as bad as it looks.. you can walk through it and drag the ground making an open patch.. so shouldnt take long... hope you guys are having luck finding plots

gallery_32555_5449_218428.jpg

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 8

Awsome randy! I found a new plot today in omungst thick gorse.. I found myself standing there for 10 mins thinking fuck this is a nice plot! Think I should get more seeds. Haha

• Like 4

Guest Andromedian

@@RandyBoBandy

Great looking spot dude........Most of the good spots, need the most work, sometimes.......

We have found a Forbidden Zone 2, but much work needed here......few trees will have to be super cropped....me thinks...

All the hard work, makes it worth while, if the plot stays safe for a few years.....

• Like 3

I went and checked out a new spot I have been eyeing up for ages yesterday. Blackthorn, brambles, gorse, then, right in the middle of it all a big, open nettle patch, YESSSS!!

No litter or any sign of human activity, the only slight issue is a big badger sett nearby, but they might scare off the rabbits with any luck

• Like 4

Guest sabishii

Does anybody have experience with using dolomite in spagnum w/o fertilizer aswell as basalt meal?

I'm worried the basalt meal will interfere with ph?

Just wondering if anyone had experience with water retaining gel, I used some last year and couldn't notice a difference between the plants that had it & didn't but if I pre soak them in a liquid feed mix it should help root growth And give a nice boost?