The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest RandyBoBandy

Small world, last week i was sweating that Randy had left a footprint at my plot. Now i wonder if i'm on trail cam at someone elses....Such potential in that area GL fellow GG.

i promise you, you would have no reason to sweat if id found your plot.... but i guess if id come across your plot then another scouter could.. in which case.. you could be right to sweat

Unless you have the same boots and size feet - pretty sure it was mine @@RandyBoBandy i'm usually hunting woozels. Same goes for the one i found btw already been and started looking elsewhere - all shit compared to this spot though ;)

Guest Andromedian

Dun, Dun, Deeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrr

It's like a who dunnit, Guerrilla Stylie.........lol

I think it was Randy, In the plot, With the crisp packet lol

• Like 5

Right im gonna be doing pm and es this year again yea i kno im boring but ive tried a few different types and cba with the crap,i am gonna be testing out the frisian dew and the durban poisen this year i cant wait, i hope i can add them to my safe list for the futre im just too scared nowdays i cba

Edited by whats_luring

Guest RandyBoBandy

been smoking alot of durban of late... and man!.. its not a strong smoke, its pretty mellow, but the dreams!!! cannabis cancels out my dreams... usualy.. but everytime i smoke my durban before bed.. crazy dreams! very vivid... i wake up for work screwing.. i wanna get back to it, whether its a nightmare.. or plesent.. i wake up thinking ffs!

but im sure its the durban..

• Like 3

That Durban sounds good Randy. Maybe a specific terpene balance or something. I just vaped some 2014 girl scout cookies that finished in November at lat 54/55 after neary a week t break. First flavour hits made me say Mmmmmm outloud involuntarily and I'm all on my Tod this evening. Some lovely stuff indeed. When you say the Durban is not a strong smoke, where would you put it on the 1-10 scale like in the strains thread? It's on my to do list. Am guessing you did the DP version?

Guest RandyBoBandy

Sounds tasty!

Keep in mind I smoke pure... you feel It hit but my mind don't wonder off to much as other strains can make me.. I would give it about 4 to 5 .. probebly not that great if you smoked with baccy.. but over all.. for yeild and finnishing with bugger all rot it's worth it

I also use it as a joint filler.. adding smaller amounts of my most flavoursome/stronger weed to make them last.. and what with the yeild you can get with durban its perfect for joint filler

Good smoke for daytime without being a zombie and being able to get shit done

Hope i made sense as I'm stoned and very tired

edit.. I'd be out of mobxc99 if it wasn't for the durban. . But i still have a jar :)

distinctive smell in the jar.. I'd know it from anything else. .. mild taste.. sweet

yes mate dp

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 2

Guest Andromedian

Decided to do a QWISO run........

used a 10 second wash with 99.9% isopropanol

Got roughly 5 gms from an oz of Red Purps Trim.....fucking shit is Lethal......

The worst bit......i don't even like it, what are friends for....i give all the qwiso to Zug.... :doh:

gallery_80057_12361_33953.jpg

gallery_80057_12361_13783.jpg

Peace

Andro

• Like 11