The Random Thread

whats_luring

Cheers mate this WILL def be my best season. Ill get pics up as it unfolds, in this thread prob. Just done some maths i ended up with just over 166oz last year all plots together, done better in 2012 but im hoping this year i can pull that weight and more from each large plot, got a few on the go, fingers crossed..

• Like 3

Guest spike_weed

Dont forget spike,you promised us a :shock: Finale for the end of this season ;)

Haha was gonna go for real numbers but life took a stroll so 200 in the end. not many at all but more than i can chew i guess.

Early finishes for the way peeeps... this season still gonna rock.

I defo want to do a Apple Jack cross with a nice early bitch. :clown: start my breeding skills for once :afro2:

Edited by spike_weed

The clones we put in the system 2 weeks ago look like they will give clones themselves very soon,a plant thats been flowered out,and clones that will go into a system for vegging soon.

DSC 0186 (Medium)

DSC 0185 (Medium)

DSC 0182 (Medium)

DSC 0183 (Medium)

DSC 0184 (Medium)

• Like 6

Annnnd....so starts the season for me! :headbang:

Beautiful morning so I decided to come out of my lazy GG hibernation and get cracking! Was up with the lark and went to a spot I used last year and got my dig on. Turning over the previously cultivated bit was a breeze, lovely crumbly, fertile soil - most vigorous, healthy plants of last year were grown here, don't you just love naturally fertile, perfect soil? :D

Doubled the size of it by clearing the vegetation, digging out the nettle/bramble roots and turning the soil. Hard going but satisfying, can't wait to see it filled with trees in a couple of months. ;) All I've really got to do there now is go back in a week or so once the ground has settled a bit and dried in the forecasted sunny spell, turn it over again, dig in some FBB and jobs a good un!

Here's to some more lush beauties like this one from last year:gallery_73695_4381_41618.jpg

Happy trails peeps, let the show begin!

Edited by Guerrillero
  • Like 6

Guest spike_weed

More of this but double the size me thinks.

hahaha i'm 6ft 2 long arms.

med_gallery_79779_6356_444028.jpg

Bring on this season.

med_gallery_79779_6356_420503.jpg

Edited by spike_weed
  • Like 5

Guest RandyBoBandy

what a fucking beautiful day to finnish early!! so popped out and got a few bits for the GG its getting closer!

gallery_32555_8509_35149.jpg

this time next month ill be popping my first wave :yahoo:

this came on the radio today in the motor, was loving it

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 5

Guest spike_weed

Same for me randy, not long to go now.. i'm awaiting payday to come so i can buy my last of stuff..

• Like 1

Weathers beautiful here today, I have been slacking since my first plot definetly getting it finished in next three weeks before it's to warm

Hey Randy on another thread you showed some cool grow bags that could easily be used as tubes Where were they from again? :russian:

you only need the thicker compactor bin sacks and cut bottom out and cage tightly. They are 80litres, but they would be 3ft high! I'm Filling them up to 40 litres.

is anyone starting theirs outside? if so do you germ the seeds then put them out OR are you just going straight into soil.

Im thinking of doing both as im unsure which one to pick

If germing outside using the cut off tops of 2 litre or bigger plastic bottles over the seed, for a few weeks as a mini cloche to help it along can improve success rates.

Be sure to leave or even cut the top of the bottle off tho or they are prone to baking In the sun. :yep:

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 2