The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest Andromedian

Yeah I'm mad on the hunt for a new plot, there few and far between within bikeing distance. The ones I have are good for a few plants just not the amount I'm after.

Yeah mate, they are easy to find in a car......Big Respect from me.....for the bike thing

Must be a right bitch sometimes..

Its so nice out there i just had to go in the garden and start measuring out how many i could have and how many i can fit were when and how but then i remembered. i have bits and pieces on here from the past few years with pictures ect, it makes things so much easier, bit lazy though :kwasny:

Started fishing it seems Iam a natural caught a few the other day not as hard as I once thought some of them fish are stupid might do a bit more tonight if I can get some good bait maybe I should start a gig fishing thread let me know if that's what people want Iam sure there are others into this sport it's quite addictive when you get a bite then bang got one anyway good luck goohfy.

I treat them with the upmost of care gently cradle them stroke their back while holding them in the water until they gently swim away some do have a bit of a dally wally thou but they two get handled with a wet soft hand are you into it res?hope so goohfy.

get handled with a wet soft hand are you into it res?hope so goohfy.

Of course man, wetter the better.

You know how much it hurts being touched by resinous palms?

• Like 2

as in goohfy not being right in the head

though im joking.. nothing wrong with him, he's just trolling

Sounds like he's actually trawling. Sorry, couldn't help it

• Like 1

Guest Andromedian

need a little question answered from you extraction kings out there........

I'm not starting a new thread...coz i have everything else bang on.......

I am making ISO Shatter, and have it down to a fine art......but one thing that varies between growers, is the amount of time, they leave the alcohol, in the mix.....

I did a run, with roughly half oz of red purp trim, and after just 20-30 seconds....started filtering......ended up with 3 gms of the strongest shit i have ever tasted....by a long margin.......

Then i watched a vid on utube, where someone said, leave it in for 5 minutes......kinda baffled, as i thought the plant matter would have started to break down by then.......

• Like 1

Your right Andro, iso will start to break down the chlorophyll in the material and give you a darker more contaminated oil. Qwiso is where it's at, I would say a quick wash will produce nicer tasting and a cleaner high rather than steeping it like a teabag lol

E2A sometimes YouTube is helpful but quite often folk are just spreading misinformation :doh:

Edited by AI Shadow
  • Like 1