The Random Thread

whats_luring

But why have the posts been deleted? I do agree that a cat would make a better gg companion as my dog is aliability and would blow my cover without a second thought. She hates nettles and is a bit of a whingey princess..

• Like 2

Guest Andromedian

I reckon a female staffy is the way to go for GG dogs. Nice and quiet and placid. Maybe not a pup tho!

Alright until it gets a bit of Lock jaw going, on ya plant lol

• Like 1

Why not have fish as your gg partners you could keep them at your plot because if you try to carry them in a bowl you might spill the water unless u covered the top and got a air pump and stone rigged to some sort of battery if you go with the battery route I would get lithium as lead acid could get heavy and also be aware when choosing the size of your bowl or tank that water is heavy and might not be that stealthy so you could do the walking with the fish thing but you would imho be better off having fish partners in a pond at your plot and doing it that way you get the other benefits that fish bring I.e lovely and calming which can be good if you get nervous at your plot.

• Like 1

What a completely nuts idea @.

I've always fancied a few plot bees in hollowed out logs myself, yer average ripper fuckwit will think they're wasps and retreat promptly and I get a big sticky jar of honey!

• Like 1

How could you colonise bees at you plot though... like a start to Bee Kingdom break down would be most helpful. Bloody hate the things but want to help them and theyl help me so win win

There's bee hives very near a plot I've prepped for this year. Quite fancy a go at it myself one day. It would be the ideal reason to be out too. I see there are some fairly remote hives around too.

I quite like Goohfy's ideal plot. A pond for fish, bee's for honey (and protection), how about we add a chicken coup and maybe a couple ducks to go in the pond, I hear they're great for slugs! :rofl:

• Like 4