The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest Andromedian

Kevs Handbag?? wheres Kev gone??

So the man who eats things that make a billy goat puke, while he is digging holes

have left through a bit of banter, from our good old friend and resident troll.....rp.....cor Blimey guvnor :doh:

• Like 2

Kevs Handbag?? wheres Kev gone??

So the man who eats things that make a billy goat puke, while he is digging holes

have left through a bit of banter, from our good old friend and resident troll.....rp.....cor Blimey guvnor :doh:

Kevs handbag has been removed, with Kev it seems. It was his own request for removal and a final insult as the door swung shut that got chopped from the thread lol, oh and a forwarding address for his followers.

Tbh I'm not sure why he chucked the teddy, I obviously read the banter on the last few pages.

Man, its not that serious surely....

gallery_15439_9649_37594.jpg

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 6

Its the banter box thing isn't it. Just because your banter box contains the non insult about his dog being crap doesn't mean his banter box extends so far, to him that could like calling his mother a whore. Maybe he found it insulting. However I am just speculating. Tbh I don't give a shite, insult was just the terminology i used, accurate or not he got his request lol

I am fully trained in equality and diversity :lookaround:

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 5

Guest Andromedian

Must admit, that was some funny shit.....

I mean come on.....i have been on here long enough to know, that when you first come on here....

you just keep your head down, read up, learn a lot of shit....

then speak with your grow.....until that point.......you are going to be open to a bit of banter....

especially coming across, all Charlie big potatos

Heeeeelllllllllllllooooooo

Shame he's gone....liked old Kev, and his dog trailer lol

• Like 5

Guest Andromedian

If you had a mate with one leg, would you ask him to go guerrilla growing with you..... :schmoll:

even if it was your best mate in the world....let alone build a trailer for him to sit in while you peddle him about.....

Maybe you are right, and he just got mega offended by his useless mutt, being insulted :smartass:

Anyway, i have 2 cats...and they are both better than his dog....lol

• Like 3

Guest Andromedian

Aw man, I kept trying to catch what's been going on with Kev, but its all moved so fast! Someone dissed his dog? Poor chap..

:yes:

• Like 1

I did not diss his dog.

All I said was a well trained cat would make a better guerrilla companion than a dog. He told me that he had a talking three legged dog and that he "wins" I then explained that his dog hasn't won anything as he doesn't know my cat.

I don't understand why he'd leave.

• Like 1

On the plus side @@L3D 'liked' my post about us both being twats and that. So hopefully we are all cool now?

My oldest friendship in the world started with a fight when i was 12. Good old Dave. Just had to sort out some boundaries and then it was all comfy ;)

• Like 2