The Random Thread

whats_luring

I want to try puff ball but have only found them well over ripe and slimy. A recipe I have calls for cutting a slice and using is as a pizza base under the grill.

Edited by zug
  • Like 1

Guest kombatkevin

Should add that if you don't no what you're doing or have an experienced person with you shouldn't touch any wild mushrooms.

Just for anybody reading and thinking of looking for these or any other wild fungi .

• Like 2

Guest RandyBoBandy

maybe incorporate this in to the alien diary.... no more fine dining, just what you can find.. rabbit, pheasant... berries... just dont die on us

• Like 3

Guest kombatkevin

maybe incorporate this in to the alien diary.... no more fine dining, just what you can find.. rabbit, pheasant... berries... just dont die on us

I did suggest the aliens do a bear grills style guerilla dinner. The could go well in rabbit stew

• Like 2

I think @@zug likes his steak too much. :grubsup: Not much steak on a rabbit...

The conditions of this land may also be good for other variatys I'd be more interested in.

:hippy: Second harvest come October? marvelous multicoloured times...

• Like 2

No, wasn't FB. This person was digging large holes in solid chalk with a pick and filling them with compo. Had good results from what I remember.

I reckon/hope that most of us weather beaten camo wearing red eyed ramblers just look like ray mears wannabes or 'one for the pot' poachers to the majority of legal strollers. Deep down they're probably awestruck & envious :jester:

Already got a RayGears on here, my mates joining me this year gonna get him to login as BearChills. All about the survival

• Like 3

Already got a RayGears on here, my mates joining me this year gonna get him to login as BearChills. All about the survival

That's a sick pair of names 😂

Guest RandyBoBandy

went out today to check up on a spot id found.... already in use! thats one last year i found, and now another

i could say a few things that would make the grower know its there's.... if they are even on this site.. but dont wanna make them worry as its a decent plot and the only way they will get ripped is if someone is looking for a plot... apart from that id be over the moon with it

im fucking gutted to be honest.. gutted.. been waiting to view this fucker for a couple of weeks

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 2

Guest RandyBoBandy

nah like i say... not worth making them worry.... its a decent plot, cut my legs and hand getting to it so unless its someone looking for plots they will be all good...

from everything ive seen at there plot ive been searching the gg section, using the search... in hope they was one of the goodens... just so i can be cheaky and have some of there plot.. plenty big enough lol i might be wrong but i would say its a couple of dudes

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 4