The Random Thread

whats_luring

Go to the pub and drink four pints without visiting the gents before going to the plot

I'd piss myself before I got anywhere near my plots.

• Like 5

And then proceed to burn the shit out of your plants with all that undiluted urine that is too high in nitrogen and renal waste products. I guarantee if you had 4 pints at the pub then went straight to your plot and pissed on your plants, their leaves would get nitrogen burn within 24 hours and all the impurities from your urine will contaminate the soil and soak up into the plants affecting their PH.

The urine fertiliser is supposed to be diluted with water so that it consists of 1 part urine (10%) and 9 parts water (90%), roughly. Personally I just think it's easier to apply regular garden centre nitrogen fertiliser, rather than saving up your urine, having to dilute it accurately and lug about 10 litres of the stuff up to your plot. I tried it last summer, and I won't try it again. I always found deer would sniff around my piss after applying it and I would also find deer shit nearby when I applied it. I guess that also proves that human piss does not keep deer away as a deterrent, if anything it attracts them to it so they can investigate, I guess since it is on their territory...

I don't actually piss on my crops mate. Especially not after a skin full of cider. Thanks for the warning though

• Like 2

Just had the sniffer dogs out at London kings X. I wanted a pipe for the journey home & left in a hurry this morning, so grabbed my click-seal box (with about a quarter in it). My pipe was in my bag (its well used, and smells like it). Got sniffed twice. The second time, the dog paused by me & the handler told it to "stop working, walk on".

Police dressed all in black with big rifles and body armer all over the place, keeping an eye on what people are doing.

And all this time my train wasnt being called. Longest 35 minutes I've spent in a long time.

I know they're not after a dull middle age bloke with a personal stash , but christ it put the shits up me.

Anyway, either that box had a good seal (which I doubt), or the dog wasn't trained to detect weed (which I also doubt) or I didn't fit their profile (white anglo-saxon, grey hair, shirt & tie, reading business documents). I'm sure it was this.

How skin deep is that? Thank fuck.

• Like 2

Just had the sniffer dogs out at London kings X. I wanted a pipe for the journey home & left in a hurry this morning, so grabbed my click-seal box (with about a quarter in it). My pipe was in my bag (its well used, and smells like it). Got sniffed twice. The second time, the dog paused by me & the handler told it to "stop working, walk on".

Police dressed all in black with big rifles and body armer all over the place, keeping an eye on what people are doing.

And all this time my train wasnt being called. Longest 35 minutes I've spent in a long time.

I know they're not after a dull middle age bloke with a personal stash , but christ it put the shits up me.

Anyway, either that box had a good seal (which I doubt), or the dog wasn't trained to detect weed (which I also doubt) or I didn't fit their profile (white anglo-saxon, grey hair, shirt & tie, reading business documents). I'm sure it was this.

How skin deep is that? Thank fuck.

I know what you mean. I went to Cardiff last year for a sporting event at the millenium stadium and on disembarking the train noticed the cops with the dogs on the exits, I fucking shat myself, because I had two pre-rolled joints in an empty berroca tube in my coat pocket, they sniffed me as I walked by but nothing happened.

Those berroca tubes are pretty tight but I would of thought a drug dog would of noticed....

Put the shits up me though. If I take weed on the train now I make sure I keep it handy in a small airtight container that I can bin or leave in the toilet etc if I see dogs.

Guest kombatkevin

@ nice! very open plot, is that a path in the background of one picture?

Nope its surrounded by farm land.

.there's a bridal way alng the bottom of the hill up to the land but its 6ft high nettles by spring . once the nettles grow I have to go. Through a farmers farmers field u der a fence over a river just to get on the land.

I have a plot the next field over ,was watching it all last year.

• Like 1

I know what you mean. I went to Cardiff last year for a sporting event at the millenium stadium and on disembarking the train noticed the cops with the dogs on the exits, I fucking shat myself, because I had two pre-rolled joints in an empty berroca tube in my coat pocket, they sniffed me as I walked by but nothing happened.

Those berroca tubes are pretty tight but I would of thought a drug dog would of noticed....

Put the shits up me though. If I take weed on the train now I make sure I keep it handy in a small airtight container that I can bin or leave in the toilet etc if I see dogs.

I may be wrong.... but as far as I am aware the dogs are trained specific for the targeted job, ie explosives, drugs, bodys missing people ect ect

• Like 1

I may be wrong.... but as far as I am aware the dogs are trained specific for the targeted job, ie explosives, drugs, bodys missing people ect ect

Thank fuck I had no explosives or dead bodies then lol.

• Like 1

Really?

It doesnt supprise me 'cos these cops were certainly not your standard bobbies, or even the ds that I remember from my teenage years being frisked. They were meant to look intimidating and they had the whole station concorse pinned down with armed police.

But any stupid dog with half a nose could smell good weed. Its the smelliest thing ever.

If you're going to the trouble of training a dog up for explosives, you might as well also just say "oh, yeh, while you're smelling ....". I guess training's a bit more than that, but you know what I mean...

• Like 1

Guest Andromedian

I'm sure it's just labradors, retrievers and beagles that sniff out the drugs.....German Shephards are just for scare tactics....

it takes a good few months to train them up and the alsations just don't cut the mustard

Guest kombatkevin

It's more your body language when you see the dog .

The dog handlers are trained as much as the dogs are.

They are a team .

• Like 1