The Random Thread

whats_luring

Totally agree.. As a fellow angler, taking fish which are not being returned is a big no no my friend... You can scrap that idea. Being apart of growing outdoor is to be one with nature.. So respect it.. That goes for leaving rubbish and things that can cause harm to wild life.

• Like 1

Guest RandyBoBandy

100 percent trolling..... his obviously a grower, and has advice as well as takes advice... but he is also a troll, for sure

maybe im not 100 percent still... im 99 percent sure

if i knew his other forum user name... id know if he was trolling.... cos im sure he dont post the same sort of shit

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 1

Obviously you get a ticket for the said water omg did you think I ment steal the fish.Anyway I have thought more about that idea you could dig a pond at your plot keep fish in it then you could use water and fish pooh all season plus you could put the fish back at the end surely this has got to please everyone no frapping fish edit (flapping ) no angery anglers sort of like Aqua ponics

Good luck keep me updated if you try this more friendly way to fert your plants goohfy.

I'll take that as you won't be trying my little secret out res hope you aren't kicking yourself at harvest time when all the peeps who will no doubt get their ponds up and going in the next few weeks smash it right out of the plot.Some times I get these really good ideas but if I sit down and try to come up with things to share with everyone I Carnt think its when Iam just pottering around boom it just comes in to my thoughts then it might be weeks before my next good idea comes anyway good luck for this season to all peeps goohfy.

• Like 3

Yeh might do this. Let me just dig a fukin big pond and stock it with gold fish from the hook a duck. And if my crop goes to shit then I'll charge people to fish it as a day ticket water. Win win cmon goof

Obviously you get a ticket for the said water omg did you think I ment steal the fish.Anyway I have thought more about that idea you could dig a pond at your plot keep fish in it then you could use water and fish pooh all season plus you could put the fish back at the end surely this has got to please everyone no frapping fish edit (flapping ) no angery anglers sort of like Aqua ponics

Good luck keep me updated if you try this more friendly way to fert your plants goohfy.

Alright definitely taking the piss

Inaction man yeah your right I have thought more on that idea and tweaked it a bit it's changed to Aquaponics sort of thing rather than killing some fish.So now we still get them but we put them in a pond at our plots what we have dug so now we can plant in pots sacks etc cos we will have loads of water but be careful not to take all the water out maybe leave a foot I will have to check on that I don't really know how much water fish need and like scrape fish poo off the bottom of our ponds then when we finnish we can put them back good luck goohfy.

• Like 1

Yeh might do this. Let me just dig a fukin big pond and stock it with gold fish from the hook a duck. And if my crop goes to shit then I'll charge people to fish it as a day ticket water. Win win cmon goof

Not to sure how much fertiliser you would get off gold fish I know that them big round looking ones would be good only need about 4-5 actually them gold fish can get big just checked but them from fair wouldn't be big enough and I don't know how long it would take for them to get big but you could like just get some biggish fish then put them back at the end of our season anyway good luck mate goohfy.