The Random Thread

whats_luring

Yeah I don't pay 100% attention to the swarm of pages people create, vast majority of them yes, pretty sure I even read your auto one but when I'm pondering the ins and outs of something the random thread usually has the answers. It's the one thread pretty much everyone looks at. I'm sure there is probably a whole queue of 'early plantout' threadsIl be getting my fingers green mid February then it seems, give it a crack not much to lose, iv got more beans than I know what to do with.

Be good to compare notes mate see how u get along.

@ I'm thinking of doing a diary this year so you'll see a few others how they do also. Thanks for the strains from a current member of this site.

I also need to tip my hat to a member of this site for the same reason

• Like 2

So I finally got round to doing my first hash run a week ago!!! And I thought I'd stick it up in here for any new members.

I took all my guerrilla trim up to @@billabong1 place (he knows what he's doing lol). He has one of them camping washing machines, and I bought 6 bags of ice... That's 1 for each run.

Half the trim went in the washing machine... here's the other half (I forgot to get a pic of it all)

gallery_88808_11016_138120.jpg

Each half of the trim went thru the washing machine 3 times. Every time draining the water and collecting in the bags.

gallery_88808_11016_145294.jpg

It gets cloudier...

gallery_88808_11016_145933.jpg

Draining of the the water into the bucket, we only used 220ug bag for collexting trim and 25ug bag for hash (I'm only gonna smoke it all anyway!)

gallery_88808_11016_52094.jpg

As I said we did this 3 times for each half of the trim.

This yeilded 48 wet grams of loooovely bubble hash (not sure on the amount of trim)

gallery_88808_11016_182383.jpg

Looks good init :yahoo:

After that I dried it down to about 25 grams of tasty squidgy black stuff :rockon:

I was well impressed with this!!! And smoking it is even better.... :bong:

• Like 9

Guess this could be one of the earliest plants to get going outdoors in 2016.

Can't tell you what it is, must've slipped into a pot. One of my crosses from the summer trimming in the back garden no doubt :)

gallery_94407_11342_159979.jpeg

My famous Pink99 F2 perhaps lol

• Like 8

Got to be a keeper there Bubs. Did that germ naturally outside? I have toms that do it every year and I usually grow a few on that seem strong and less bothered by a chilly start. Sounds an interesting cross too.

• Like 2

Guess this could be one of the earliest plants to get going outdoors in 2016.

Can't tell you what it is, must've slipped into a pot. One of my crosses from the summer trimming in the back garden no doubt :)

gallery_94407_11342_159979.jpeg

My famous Pink99 F2 perhaps lol

And thus the scene was set. Happy 2016 guys an gals can't wait for those hazy summer days

Guest RandyBoBandy

just a quick tip if your using the standerd size protection like the rolled chicken mesh you find at wilko.. or the plastic coated stuff around the same size... if this is the best you can get in height some rabbits manage to get on there back legs, and if your trying to squeeze as many cages out of one roll this can land you in trouble as its easy for a rabbit to top the main stem... wider cages with your plant dead centre is the way to go.. that way it will be some fan leafe you lose and not the plant.. alternatively find taller cages

• Like 3

Guest RandyBoBandy

chances are you will be fine with your slimmer tubes.. but is it worth the risk ?

they would struggle to top this...

gallery_32555_5725_61094.jpg

but they might top this..

gallery_32555_8509_62379.jpg

only saying this as ive had topped plants... was just thinking ill make wider tubes and thought id give a heads up

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 2