The Random Thread

whats_luring

Yeah been and finished off a Plot this morning hmmmmmmm...

Plot (Unstable)

med_gallery_79779_12009_748087.jpg - med_gallery_79779_12009_150658.jpg

I wish I had a space like this where at least ten people an hour wouldn't walk their dogs through. That is one nice plot!

• Like 1

Guest spike_weed

I'd be renting an auger for that one.

Can't bro, it's so cheeky like all the rest :jester::smartass:

I wish I had a space like this where at least ten people an hour wouldn't walk their dogs through. That is one nice plot!

Yeah man, found it back in 2013, thought everyone would find it but it sailed on n on n on, hunters go all around it and not even venture into it. as i made a huge hedge going all the way around the plot, basically every season when i extended it i use the chopped growth and place it in the ground making a barrier, since 2013 it's worked! :rockon: Not even deers get in and this place is crawling with wild life!

I do get rabbits getting in every season But this season gonna be different, no rabbits in that plot at last!

1.2m caging, 0.4m of it goes deep in the ground.. Perimeter fence btw not using single cages this season :sly:.

Just wait when the weekends up, more pics to follow on :lookaround:

• Like 2

Can anyone remember what that map program is that shows a split screen? One half is Google Earth and the other Ordnance Survey. Seem to recall it was Red eye Jedi who found it few yrs back. Can't remember the name tho.

$96.......really..... :eek:

Look at the welding on it bha ha ha lol lol My grandmother could weld better than that.....

although great looking design........one thing i did find, whilst digging the other night, fuckin mud sticking to the spade, making it very difficult to dig....would this combat that, i doubt it.....has more edges to stick to......

someone did say to me.....take a can of WD40 with you and spray it all over the spade, between holes.....stops the mud sticking to it.......then you have holes with WD40, contaminating them :russian:

wd40 is basically fish oil ..should be fine ,

Can anyone remember what that map program is that shows a split screen? One half is Google Earth and the other Ordnance Survey. Seem to recall it was Red eye Jedi who found it few yrs back. Can't remember the name tho.

Was it the map that showed footpaths?

• Like 1

Maybe thing with GEarth is its hard to make out contour and aspects of hills etc.

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 1

@ thats some prep there mate.. Could've done with someone like you when I was into turfing haha.. do you find turning the whole plot is better than holes?

• Like 1

Guest spike_weed

@@Loam Gnome

its called wheresthepath

Nice, I'll be looking into this map thing.

gallery_94407_11342_131045.jpeg

Mighty freeze :) gets much more body buzzing after a good cure :D

Verrrrryyyyy Niiiiiiiiceeeeeeeeee :oldtoker:

@ thats some prep there mate.. Could've done with someone like you when I was into turfing haha.. do you find turning the whole plot is better than holes?

Cheers @@crticalcontent,

Haha yeah i don't stop man :clown:

Well to be honest here, i started doing the holes, did around 7 looked to the left and thought this gonna take me ages and all the grass/weeds will still grow up, this got me thinking about Dreamland, there we just turned the entire patch we wanted.. it worked much better i reckon, did this last season at this plot but didn't add any good soil and i fucked up on high PH and very peaty soil and lost the sun..

I make walk ways also in between the rows of plants, this helps when checking them out when they mature up ;)

@ that's solid work there mate its nice to see a daring investment pay off. You've basically got your own field. Look forward to seeing it full of greens come summer!

Guest spike_weed

@ that's solid work there mate its nice to see a daring investment pay off. You've basically got your own field. Look forward to seeing it full of greens come summer!

Cheers bro, Same, i can't wait till mid July.

Me and @AI Shadow did a 60 hole Plot last month, Tester Plot shall we say lol

Edited by spike_weed