Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Did anyone watch the 3 part BBC adaptation of 'And then there were none?'

Ever since I saw a stage play of '10 little Indians' as a child I've had an affinity with this story.

Keen to check this one out when it is up on Catch Up. The Family guy version 'And then there were fewer' was class.

Been watching Fast N loud. And it's spin off Misfits Garage. Good show. About buying old American classic cars. And restoring them, in a fun way.

Really enjoying Marco Polo, (Netflix) Don't expect historical accuracy, more an Oriental Game of Thrones, plenty of ladies with no clothes on too....

• Like 1

Just got into the Detectorists, watched series 1 back to back and on series 2 now. British comedy at it's best imho 10/10

• Like 5

BBC I Player have a comedy called "together" very funny, got Neils dad from inbetweener's in it playing a very funny character, worth a watch, think theres only 6 episodes.

Da Vinci's Demons

The Last Kingdom (Bernard Cornwell Adapation, awful american prologue narrator but watchable still)

The Borgias

Rome

Dark Matter

Dune Mini Series

Falling Skies

Blakes 7

Watched all of the above, some not so recently, not too bad really, the first 4 are historical drama's and the last 4 are pure Sci fi, available at your usual online providers. I wouldn't like to comment on the historical or literary accuracy of any of them really and I may have mentioned some of them before though I enjoyed them all, will have to peruse what others have posted.

Just finished Mr Robot, kinda like a marvel series but about a schizophrenic hacker one of the best shows from last year imo :)

Also Utopia, is a British conspiracy series kinda has a marvel/cartoony feel to it as well and is one of my favourite shows by far!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Started watching Mr. Robot yesterday, four episodes in and it's not bad, just a bit slow and predictable in places. I enjoyed Utopia too, just felt it was a bit, hmm I dunno, unbelievable or something, not because of the story, more the flimsy acting here and there....all good though.... :v:

• Like 1

My next few series to watch:

The Man in the High Castle

Mr. Robot

The Expanse

The Wire (yes I know... I've been meaning to get around to it just like Six Feet Under and Sopranos (both complete now))

jessica jones (suggested to me)

fortitude (forgot about this til i read this thread)

Edited by dannychoo