Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

theres a new 3 parter called Childhoods Ends by Arthur c clarke on the syfy channel & its been screened between the 14th & 16th of dec,

i've only watched the first ep so far & its very good, the first 2 episodes are available in the usual places :pugwash:

After peaceful aliens invade earth, humanity finds itself living in a utopia under the indirect rule of the aliens, but does this utopia come at a price?

It sounds like you are being drowned???

theres a new 3 parter called Childhoods Ends by Arthur c clarke on the syfy channel

I just finished watching the three episodes back to back. A little slow in parts but overall very good, cheers for the recommendation :v:

Started watching a series called Helix yesterday, only a few episodes in but I'm finding it quite enjoyable. It's about some crazy virus research going on in a hush hush kind of way in the Arctic :v:

If you are a fan of 'Luther' I'd suggest skipping the latest 'series'. Two episodes was never going to be enough and the story fell far short of previous seasons.

A few ive watched over the last few weeks.

Mr Robot - 7/10

The Man in the High Castle - 5/10

Outlander 8/10

bah, isn't the Man in the High Castle any good, @? I had high hopes for it after I caught the pilot last year and I've been waiting for the series to end so I could binge on it.

Not worth my while?

bah, isn't the Man in the High Castle any good, @? I had high hopes for it after I caught the pilot last year and I've been waiting for the series to end so I could binge on it.

Not worth my while?

It's the ending mate - The ending is so poor you honestly feel you've wasted the previous ten hours....

And it's out there, the full series on the usual torrent sites.

Not worth my while?

I'm on episode 8 mate and I'm enjoying it...I'm most certain there's gonna be another season...The addon "Genesis" has it on Kodi.

Started watching a series called Helix yesterday, only a few episodes in but I'm finding it quite enjoyable. It's about some crazy virus research going on in a hush hush kind of way in the Arctic :v:

It gets pretty weird man, especially season 2 lol

• Like 1

Guest Theokoles

ill be watching these three subtitled series after the new year..

Spiral 2005, Follows criminal investigations in Paris, from all the different points of view of a criminal investigation. rated 8.5 imdb

The Bridge 2001, When a body is found on the bridge between Denmark and Sweden, right on the border, Danish inspector Martin Rohde and Swedish Saga Norén have to share jurisdiction and work together to find the killer. rated 8.6 imdb

Braguo 2009, Four police officers of the SDPJ Hauts-de-Seine, Eddie Caplan, Walter Morlighem, Theo Wachevski and Roxane Delgado have their lives turned upside down when their colleague, Max, committed suicide, following a case in which he is unfairly blamed. They then cross the "yellow line", not hesitating to circumvent the law to achieve their purposes in order to wash the honor of their friend Max. rated 8.1 imdb.