Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

I've just watched the first episode of this, all I can say is "What the fuck?"

That was my reaction when last week's episode revealed that he actually employs 40 security guards, watching him it's a wonder he's in business at all!

Walking Dead, just keeps getting better! Fear The Walking Dead mini series spin off thing is worth a look too.

Quite enjoyed the pilot for 'the man in the high castle' glad it looks like amazon are running with it.

Keep meaning to recommend 'the man in the booth' which i stumbled on, real shame there are only two seasons as it was getting good. People go see the man because they want something, if they complete the task he gives them they get their wish. Instantly gets dark and twisted with ppl played off against each other. Quite cleverly done as each episode is just conversations at a diner. So sort of Lost meets In Therapy but not shit ;) Quite short eps so easy to cane through a season.

Other than that watch 'the wire' if you haven't!

Walking Dead, just keeps getting better! Fear The Walking Dead mini series spin off thing is worth a look too.

Quite enjoyed the pilot for 'the man in the high castle' glad it looks like amazon are running with it.

Keep meaning to recommend 'the man in the booth' which i stumbled on, real shame there are only two seasons as it was getting good. People go see the man because they want something, if they complete the task he gives them they get their wish. Instantly gets dark and twisted with ppl played off against each other. Quite cleverly done as each episode is just conversations at a diner. So sort of Lost meets In Therapy but not shit ;) Quite short eps so easy to cane through a season.

Other than that watch 'the wire' if you haven't!

You mean "The Booth At The End" ...? good for a quick watch, there's only 10 episoides in all IIRC?

just watched episode 8 of fargo 2, i am so addicted to it.

I'm still watching the new fargo things ad hoc, the Billy Bob Thornton ones were decent like, the film was up there with the best!

You mean "The Booth At The End" ...? good for a quick watch, there's only 10 episoides in all II

whoops, thats the one. Yeah like two seasons of short eps.

THE MAN IN THE HIGH CASTLE

I watched the first episode last night amd it looks very interesting..

It's based on the world being ruled by the Nazis after the world war being won by the Nazis.

• Like 1

theres a new 3 parter called Childhoods Ends by Arthur c clarke on the syfy channel & its been screened between the 14th & 16th of dec,

i've only watched the first ep so far & its very good, the first 2 episodes are available in the usual places :pugwash:

After peaceful aliens invade earth, humanity finds itself living in a utopia under the indirect rule of the aliens, but does this utopia come at a price?

• Like 4