Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

@@Shogun Ye i couldn't stop watching it, shame there is only 1 season at the minute i want more lol A lot happens in 10 episodes, i hope they haven't over done it and it goes downhill in season 2, but the end of season 1 is INSANE, never seen anything like it, so i think it will only get even better

• Like 1

Good stuff at the mo - The Knick, Rick & Morty, Manhattan, Legends, River, The Last Kingdom, Flesh and Bone, Z-nation, Ash vs Evil dead (Bruce is back!), Gotham, Drunk History. Liking Marvel: Agents of shield too though won't be everyone's cup of tea. Narcos was great.

Also half-watching but not great - The Walking dead, The player, Limitless, American horror story (really poor this season), Blindspot, The Bastard Executioner..

• Like 2

Just starting Mr Robot tonight, works off tomorrow and Monday by the looks of the weather, can see season getting watched quickly lol

• Like 1

+ add Master of None to the good list.

watched the 1st episode & honestly thought it was shit, just didnt see the point of it tbh.

Warms up after the first ep or 2, H Jon Benjamin's *appearance was a highlight. Some great writing in parts. Getting a bit cheesy /romantic comedy now though (ep 7)..

*edit- not cameo

Edited by uBercaMeL

Narco was fucking brilliant :yep:

I just kept saying in my head please just stop Pablo and enjoy your money, get the fuck out why you can lol I know he was a murdering sick bastard and probably deserved everything he got but I just couldn't help but love the character. A really great series, well worth the watch

• Like 4

Ray Donavon = WOW. Brilliant story line with brilliant actors/characters.

Started getting into the Last Kingdom on BBC2 which is rather good also. Only on ep3 but is definitely promising.

• Like 2

Stay away from this season of American Horror Story aka The Lady Gaga tries to be sexy and shocking Show.

Give Glitchy a watch on ITV, watching ITV normally makes me scrub myself with bleach but I have to admit its funny

Edited by Superdedupity