Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

for all fans of the comic-book series this is coming..

the casting might be a bit dodgy in this though.. well if the guy who plays cassidy is anything to go by,, although you only hear him say three words lol

@@Boojum i know your a fan, im not sure about this.. but amc do do good tv serializations of comics

• Like 3

Oh shit! Frigging preacher! How the hell has that got made in the US? It's about trying to kick the fuck out of god, and about as much sacrilege as you could imagine. Plus fucking and vilolence.

Hope it's good, the comic is one of the best.

• Like 1

- outnumbered

- the royle family

- the office an American work place

- lost

- I'm Alan Partridge

- you me and the apocalypse

- trollied

- fonejacket

- facejacker

- come fly with me

Oh shit! Frigging preacher! How the hell has that got made in the US?

yeah im interested to see how they'll handle the whole Christ rolling around in his own shit thing! "humpa'di'dooo" lol

arse face should be cool as well lol

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 1

for all fans of the comic-book series this is coming..

the casting might be a bit dodgy in this though.. well if the guy who plays cassidy is anything to go by,, although you only hear him say three words lol

@@Boojum i know your a fan, im not sure about this.. but amc do do good tv serializations of comics

That looks like it's got potential. I don't know anything about the comics...

That fella at the end is Woody from This Is England, I expect him to be quite good in it.

• Like 1

heres afew good uns im watching at the moment....

rosewood (a modern day version of quincy! :yes: )

blind spot..A vast international plot explodes when a beautiful Jane Doe is discovered naked in Times Square, completely covered in mysterious, intricate tattoos with no memory of who she is or how she got there. There’s one that’s very clear, however: the name of FBI agent Kurt Weller, emblazoned across her back. “Jane,” Agent Weller and rest of the FBI quickly realize that each mark on her body is a crime to solve, leading them closer to the truth about her identity and the mysteries to be revealed

the player...From the executive producers of “The Blacklist” and starring Wesley Snipes and Philip Winchester (“Strike Back,” “Fringe”) comes an action-packed Las Vegas thriller about a former military operative turned security expert who is drawn into a high-stakes game where an organization of wealthy individuals gamble on his ability to stop some of the biggest crimes imaginable from playing out. Can he take them down from the inside and get revenge for the death of his wife, or is it true what they say: The house always wins.

and im looking forward to lucifer..Bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, the original fallen angel, Lucifer Morningstar has abandoned his throne and retired to L.A., where he owns Lux, an upscale nightclub.

thats ust a few good uns i would recommend for the dull winter nights

• Like 1

Mad dogs... get on that one it kept me entertained a good while ended up doin marathons as you do. The plots based on a drug lords deal that goes wrong which the english lads get caught up in accidentally while on holiday in their pals lush mansion in spain. Murder conspiracy twists n turns round every corner.

• Like 1

Prison breaks good too but accept the fact youll spend about a month solid watchin it. My mrs was actually pissed off when it come to its conclusion she liked it that much. She said she was never investing so much time into a show again and had a face like a slapped arse for about a week. Just getyin her into the sapranos at the minute. Fukin awsome show!

but Ray Donavan is pretty good, really enjoyed series 1, some fine actors in it.

Keep watching , John Voight is superb, easily the star of the entire series.

Mr Robot, I decided to give it 10 minutes the other night and ended up watching 3 hours worth. right up my street, computer hackers, dodgy corporations, drugs.

• Like 6