Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Guest Theokoles

@@Choking Toke, just finished Narcos its pretty good, but i couldn't get into peaky blinders either. Vikings i really wanted to like but sadly i find it boring as fuck after watching Spartacus the mini series, same as Rome, utter crap after Spartacus. Blacks sails for me is average but Ray Donavan is pretty good, really enjoyed series 1, some fine actors in it.

• Like 2

@@Choking Toke & @ I loved peaky blinders and black sails. Have yet to check out Vikings and Ray Donovan, I keep hearing about Ray Donovan. Started watching flash the other day as well it's not to bad.

Been watching:

Gotham series 2 - already better than the first

Scorpion - easy to watch, cliched and obvious but enjoyable

Walking Dead series 6 - brilliant first few episodes, seem to have got it's mojo back, Carol is a badass.

Quantico - OK so far, trying a bit too hard and a bit glam, but the ladies are hot

Limitless - based on the film of the same name, again, easy to watch and getting better as it goes along

Heroes Reborn - will never be as good as the first 2 series of Heroes but is still enjoyable nonetheless

The Blacklist series 3 - The storylines are very convenient, Red just always seems to know what happens and when he's not being a supergrass for the Feds, always manages to know someone who can help him out of a very specific situation, but James Spader is suberb in it.

Been watching Ray Donovan and agree with Boojum, the first season was excellent but the second not quite so good, for me because there was too much domestic stuff and not enough plot. I'm on the 3rd season now and there's too many writers and producers, and the way everyone keeps seeing ghosts grates with me.

Still well worth a look though.

• Like 1

I'm quite liking peaky blinders,took me 2-3 episodes to get into it though.

Good thing is only 6 episodes in a series so not a major watch.

nobody else on The Leftovers? I enjoyed the first season, Its Damon Lindenoffs (think thats his name..who did Lost) new series but this time for HBO. premise is shit load sof the worlds population just dissapear in an instant and the series starts several years after the incident and how society has coped.

I think a lot of people criticised it was slow but i really enjoy it, has a lynchian quality to it and think the characters are fascinating. 2nd seasons not long started

Edited by OLaC

The impractical Jokers..

Don`t know what it is about these 4 lads just out having a laugh at each other,they have me in stitches at times,silly but funny! Double episodes on a Monday night (chanel 132) virgin,and repeated most nights.

LARRRRYYYYYYYYYYY.

Tenchie.

Guest Theokoles

@@big johnny, Blacklist looks good, will add that to the list but i never got round to watching the Walking dead. I remember seeing it advertised and thought it looked good but then saw the zombie film with Brad Pitt, loved the fast pace of it and ever since then i cant bring myself to watch walking dead. Pitt movie threw a different angle on zombies and its changed my perception somewhat.

Got enough series to keep me going for a while now.

• 2 weeks later...

Mr robot is good, it feels fresh, i thought it was going to pretty shit, i thought they was just going to show a button with "hack" on and something like that, It reminds me of watchdogs a bit though, good music which sells it a lot too, sex, drugs, murders.

• Like 1

Fargo season 2 started on Ch4 last night in enjoyed season 1 so i will watching season 2 with interest

i'm three episodes in jim and its well enjoyable imo

• Like 1

Guest Theokoles

Couldn't really get into Bosch or The Flash, but might stick with Flash and see. Currently interested in Arrow, Salem, Agents of SHIELD and Person of Interest.