Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Yeah Peaky Blinders was pretty good. Can't recall much of it now though t be honest. Got half way through series 1 of Ray Donnovan, then got distracted by other series and haven't returned to it.

Anyone been watching Hunted on channel 4? That's quite entertaining.

Edited by KingBlueRizla
  • Like 1

Community is good, funny, I like when they do an episode in a certain filming style, but sometimes I think they are playing mind games with the viewers, Like subliminal messages or something

• Like 1

New series of The Leftovers just started, I enjoyed the 1st series, very surreal.. Made by Damon Lindenoff (lost) but for HBO. Not gonna be everyone's cup of tea but I love a touch of weirdness in my vorwong.

Anyone watched Peaky Blinders?

Also what about The Americans?

Trying to decide what to watch next after just finishing Ray Donovan which was amazingly good :yep:

Have you watched Orange is the New Black ?

Just found out that season 3 has just finished, so I downloaded it and I'm re-watching seasons 1 and 2 again before I watch season 3. I highly recommend it, I think it's superb :)

E2A I enjoyed Peaky Blinders, but found that it was kinda style over substance a bit. Also enjoyed the first season of The Americans but kinda lost interest in it after that.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

@@Boojum - Whilst series 3 of Orange is New Black was good, I felt nothing really happened in it. Will have to rewatch again when the next series gets released.

Probably been said a million times but I'll make it a million and one because it's that good if you like this sort of thing...

Ray Donovan - My favorate series of the past few years I'd say.

just got the first season there to watch :yep:

And the first season is where it`s at for me, second series went straight back to the usual boring soap style format tv show, like many do, shame as the first was one of the best tv shows around for a while

• Like 1

@@Boojum - Whilst series 3 of Orange is New Black was good, I felt nothing really happened in it. Will have to rewatch again when the next series gets released.

Ah, not seen season 3 yet so I'm only judging it on seasons 1 and 2.

Kinda agree with you about Ray Donovan Ratdog, I thought season 1 was truly superb, brilliant TV, but IMHO season 2 didn't live up to the first one, and I'm half way through season 3 but have kinda put it on hold for the moment, it just hasn't gripped me like first season did :(

E2A It's not bad or anything, far from it. It's just not the truly superb, compelling TV that season 1 was.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 2

And the first season is where it`s at for me, second series went straight back to the usual boring soap style format tv show, like many do, shame as the first was one of the best tv shows around for a while

I really enjoyed them all to be honest, I thought the ending to season 3 was good, leaves the possibilities of season 4 open for anything.

@@Boojum - Series 3 is still good, its not like its gone shit at all. I just couldn't really recall what happened in it when a friend asked. :rofl:

Finished "Narcos" within 3 days and I have to say it's one of the best series I've watched...Jist a bit disappointed that there is only 1 series so far

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Narcos was superb. Couldn't get in to peaky blinders.

I'm waiting on a couple different shows to start back up Vikings being one and being my favourite, black sails being another and also the 100 was pretty good.

What's that Jason Donovan about then? His time on neighbors lol will have a look at that Ray Donovan if people are rating it then.

• Like 2