Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

@sanch panza could not agree more ..prefer edgy raw stuff not staged rubbish

When does the next season of im a celebrity start ?

Love

Arthur

• Like 1

lol - "celebrity" fuck off! lol

@ his attitude and good spirit are precisely why he won.. i dont think for one minute what he did was at all easy.. its not like he got to go home to nice warm hotel room and blow job's from the production assistant every night.. :yep:

like i said i think we watched different shows lol

Edited by Sancho Panza

Guest Theokoles

Sancho, my last flat where i lived for ten years was more hazardous than what they experienced lol

I mean they were ALL supposedly trained survival EXPERTS and they packed up after under 2 months. I expected much more..

The second to last guy, was moaning because it got a bit windy, a gale he said.. his words " im not making a drama it really is"..fuck me it looked like a light breeze and bit of drizzle lol

Im glad you enjoyed it mate each to his own :)

• Like 1

Just watched that new thing on 4 Hunted, quite interesting I thought.

14 dudes on the run in the UK, trying to avoid capture for a month with 400 quid to their names. Pursued by ex intelligence services, counterterrorism, IT boffins and police.

Obviously not 100% realistic, given the camerman who tales the fugitives, lack of access the hunters have to all the police and intelligence resources, but a good insight into their work and capabilities nonetheless. Appears they had some access to the anpr, cashpoint and cctv networks for the program.

Nothing most won't be aware of in terms of the surveillance capabilities of the state, and of course they're not giving away any secrets. Raises good points about the public protection v personal freedom debate and gets you thinking how you'd play it in a similar situation!

Worth a look, just not on 4od. Or your laptop may well end up going through the window.

• Like 3

the bastard executioner - new series written by kurt stutter - sons of anarchy - the shield ..

its set in medieval Wales.. lol welsh rebels against a marcher lord in a fictional county.. passable welsh and english accents on 90% of the cast, ok'ish production values..

watched the first one and whilst it's no game of thrones im still gonna continue to watch :)i am a sucker for some sword action..

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 3

Watched Alone to the end but to be honest i wast that impressed, i expected more hardship. Apart from a bit of bad weather and lack of food, the odd bear roaming around and what appeared to be a pair of cougar eyes in the backround, they didnt venture anywhere and stayed put mostly..the biggest battle wasnt with the elements but was a psychological battle with themselves, creature comforts or missing there families. I expected at least a couple to last 3-6 months for half a million. I like bear Grylls, the guy risks his life with the stunts, climbing, jumping off cliffs, abseiling down rock faces with home made rope, swimming across treacherous rivers and eating things that would make a billy goat puke etc etc etc is far more entertaining for me personally.

Man you must be the toughest son of a bitch on the planet. That was seriously tough. They hardly ate, were cold and wet. I doubt I would last more than a week max !

the bastard executioner - new series written by kurt stutter - sons of anarchy - the shield ..

its set in medieval Wales.. lol welsh rebels against a marcher lord in a fictional county.. passable welsh and english accents on 90% of the cast, ok'ish production values..

watched the first one and whilst it's no game of thrones im still gonna continue to watch :)i am a sucker for some sword action..

Not heard of that one, think I'll give it a look :)

Like you say I'm a sucker for some sword action too (ooh err Mrs).

• Like 3

The Corner (yes i'm very late to it)

Precursor to The Wire. Same guy, lots of the same actors (just a bit younger). Only 1 season of 6 and it's on the torrent sites i looked at last night. Watched the first episode last night and could have very easily carried on and watched all 6 in a oner.

MV5BMTI3NzU0ODAwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDcw

Y

Didnt realise this was out already. Know a few people who worked on it.
  • Like 1

I just recently started watching the trailer park boys, fucking hilarious :rofl:

also half way through series 2 of the strain, I really like that series, not usually my kind of thing but Im hooked.

Awful series so far. Terrible acting.