Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

3 series of Ray Donovan is really good

John voight brings some fantastic moments of humour to the show

A series i enjoyed and feel is worth a try is terriers

Love

Arthur

@@PaulHackett

Terry Crowley was the rat in season 1, got shot in the face by Vic. Don't remember Lemonhead, it's years since I watched it. Just finished season 2 this time round.

• Like 1

I need to watch the shield both brother and dad watched it n caught a few episodes and looked.the bollocks. Tonight just watched on netflix the new pablo escobar series. Too early to give feedback but filmed well and so far so good. I like that they kept them talking spanish with subtitles. Gonna watch 2 episodes a week or else i feel i rushed it. The wire i done a series over a weekend and feel guilty as if i didnt really appreciate it.

Something i would love everyone to watch is love/hate. Next door told me about it but thought she talks out her arse. Caught my dad watching an episode and its a great deffo one of the best series ever done. About irish gangland but not just typical guns and drugs shows their lifes and families and done really well. Honestly give it a chance and thank me later. Limited myself to an episode a day and still wish i dragged it out longer so it never ended lol really loved it. Will be watching the whole thing again before christmas. Heres a little clip

• Like 2

@@PaulHackett

Terry Crowley was the rat in season 1, got shot in the face by Vic. Don't remember Lemonhead, it's years since I watched it. Just finished season 2 this time round.

Lemonhead is the main man after vic, and Walton Goggins......(Shane)

Mr Robot has been well good so far, final episode has been put back a week because of similarities to the live tv reporter killings.

• Like 1

Didn't want to start a new thread so thought I'd stick it in here

Big Blue Live on BBC 1 now

Some great coverage of some amazing animals

Worth the TV license alone

• Like 1

BBC4 is worth the fee alone imho, the wildlife stuff one BBC1 is the cherry on the cake. The BBC gets a lot of hate but who else is making stuff as good as this? nee fucker, that's who.

• Like 2