Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Much better the second time around. Quite possibly because I dont have anyone saying "how shit this is" every few minutes this time.lol

Fucking heathens lol

Ash vs. The Evil Dead is coming very soon, should be good. The zombie genre is done to death but this is Sam Raimi and Bruce Campell. The trailer looks awesome, I'd love to link it here but cant get links to work for some reason.

• Like 2

yeah for sure the zombie thing is getting old.

but i'll still be watching AMC's new walking dead spin off lol

fear the walkingdead (aug 23)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

who ever posted about the Alone, the survival sires, thank you, it's fucking ace..

dont really like reality tv but watching these guys fight the elements - the grimmest sub arctic rainforest in early autum, with the highest concentration of bears, cougars and wolves, in the world - is a top class tv. im aware that a lot of it is editing but the fact that these guys get woken up by cougars and bears sticking their head in the tent is thrilling to watch, especially when all they have is a torch, a knife and some bear spray... :fear:

but for me that's not the best thing..

these people, well the 4 that are left after 24 days, are surviving in the worst conditions with nothing but a fire rod, a few nets, some tarpaulins, an axe and a knife or two. its really cool to witness the psychology of survival, how the little thing's make all the difference..

this is no bear grills plastic crap its just fella's against nature and well worth a watch..

edit its all self shot with some trail cams smatterd around

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 1

there's also Alaska- the last frontier , The last Alaskans & Building Alaska .

Edited by Abe Froman
to remove broken utube link
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Watched a couple of episodes of Jericho, i like Apocalypse films/ series but hard to find any Half decent ones i haven't seen nowadays, Jericho is good and bad, a nuclear bomb had gone off in Denver CO and it's following people in a town nearby who have seen it go off (but the blast or shockwaves haven't reached them ), has some ridiculous american feel good shit in it which spoils it. I think the thing that makes it is the music with 5.1 It's got some really fitting, tense music that sneaks up on you and shit.

Started watching Prison break too, watched it when it was on channel 5 then they moved it to sky so haven't seen them but thought I'd start it from the beginning, and it is DECENT.

One worth downloading is a american series called terriers

I gave it a go and 3 episodes in was hooked

Love

Arthur

Anyone watched American Horror Story?

Just finished the first season in two sittings. 7 episodes on Wednesday then 5 last night. Had me gripped til 5am.

The first half of the series is just confusing mystery but oh so intriguing. It all slots into place so well in the middle and the ending was very very fleshed out and fulfilling for almost all characters.

All round 9/10 from me. Definetly something to be binge watched. Would be hard to follow watching one ep a week. So much happens in each episode.

• 2 weeks later...