Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Recently been watching "Ideal".

Comedy series the BBC done 10 years odd ago with Johnny Vegas dealing out his flat.

Bit wacky and crazy but really liking it. Hilarious at points.

• Like 4

@@Stoned Whale ..pre this was " top buzzer " which was good for a giggle ..it was on mtv i think ? The actor who plays capone in broadwalk empire has a leading role

Love

Arthur

• Like 2

just checked and there's an 8.09 gb torrent of the 1975 version on kickasstorrents, can't help with streaming sites though, sorry.

That'll do!! I don't mind a torrent if I'm honest I just hadn't got round to looking for anything myself yet.

No i never saw it at release i wasn't even born yet, I think i saw it in the early 90's on VHS box set my mum had.

I really do have quite fond memories of it, really original concept to me as a kid back then with some challenging and harrowing subjects such as the vigilante justice with the young lad with learning problems -that episode stayed with me for a while!

Do enjoy a blast from the past and this one was old 20 years ago when i first watched it :yes:

Thanks for that Abe, will have to watch the remake aswell and report back. :tv_horror:

Edited by BDG

@@Stoned Whale ..pre this was " top buzzer " which was good for a giggle ..it was on mtv i think ? The actor who plays capone in broadwalk empire has a leading role

Love

Arthur

Cheers Arthur looks a definite watch.

Nice to find some stuff with some modern weed references even if it is all ridiculous over the top! lol

• Like 1

Anyone remember survivors from the 70's? just saw the BBC did a remake in 2008 did anyone watch that?

I have fond memories of the original series as a little kid but not sure how it would re-watch today. Will try find it online see if i can stream a few episodes, If not I may try the remake.

dont remember it the first time it aired but managed to get it from the usual places a few years ago, quite adventurous for its age, the 2008 version was crap in comparision, imo.

I'm quite enjoying Mr Robot so far :yep: Not sure if Christian Slater brings any valuable contribution to the show though :unsure:

:yinyang:

• Like 2

I have really been enjoying "curb your enthusiasm" recently (larry david), although I'm only on series 3.

Much better the second time around. Quite possibly because I dont have anyone saying "how shit this is" every few minutes this time.lol

Edited by wildbill
  • Like 3

2 leaked episodes of the new series of rick n Morty have been released.. If u haven't seen the first series, watch it! Funniest animated series about at the moment IMO.

• Like 3

mr robot

follows a mysterious anarchist who recruits a young computer programmer (malek) who

suffers from an anti-social disorder and connects to people by hacking them

showbox app

Edited by jok3r
  • Like 3

Another USA pilot broadcast last night.. Tyrant. Almost a polar opposite to HomeLand and quite dark. Definitely worth watching imho.

:yinyang:

on episode 2 of this and it's got me hooked.

i get as much joy from a series with a couple of seasons to watch back to back ,as i did when i used to find a new book that i couldn't put down .

Where r u watching this stuff , shitty talktalk has banned me from watch series mid series the cheek of it ey, help me out pls peepole

Might not be everyones cuppa but revenge had me hooked the main actress is pretty hot which helps

Another one that may not be everyones cup of tea is The Affair, I think its alright, anyone watched?

Surviours dam lol my dad has that in dvd. He went weird watching it and got into his head to go buy a necular suit or something and an s10 gas mask lol only brought himself one mind you.

As for tv series i really would love to have ago at writing my own. One day ay.