Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

I've just finished watching Breaking Bad, I thought it was pretty amazing, like one huge movie..

Also I watched Lost a few months back, a lot of people told me not to waste my time and that it was crap, however I thought it was a fun Jurney to be honest; I enjoyed it..

But out of the two, breaking bad wins

• Like 1

If you like anime then 'attack on titan' and 'knights of sidonia' are well worth a peep.

The original 'Zatoichi' tv series and films are also very awesome, wicked tunes and sound throughout, and very funny. if you're a fan of old samurai flicks you will love it. Most episodes are on youtube too.

• Like 3

Just watched the whole Colombian TV series of Pablo Escobar, The drug lord.

Fucking awesome and highly informative.

It wont be for most people as its all in Spanish, though I understand there is a version with English subs.

Texas Rising, historical and documented based dramatisation of the Texas wars starting directly after the Alamo.

Pretty good :)

Watched Dark Matter and enjoyed it. Bit like a Guilty pleasure lol

Not sure if it's based on a game maybe?

Considering I have been watching VIkings, Walking Dead, Forever, Thrones, modern Family etc etc. now the torrents have run dry. No more shows until the end of the year. Ooh Gold rush. I miss that. Winter sucks, but it's TV rocks lol

Falling Skies starts Thursday. Epic show. Can't wait.

Love Falling Skies my self.

Tyrant season 2 is just starting, decent waste of time. lots of politics in it.

Watched modern family up to season 4, american sitcom but pretty funny

0:48 xD

Edited by brendog
  • Like 1

Re watching season 4 of falling skies now. Refresh. Season 5 starts June 28th not the 18th like I thought. Doh

• Like 1

Season one had an elegance about it....this is True Detective for those of a short attention span...piss poor choice of actors too...Vince Vaugahn? fuck, Johnny Vaughan would have been better

If you like anime then 'attack on titan'....

best anime show for years! no new ones in series until 2016 :(

but have you seen this dude ?

Attack on Titan (Live-Action Movie) - Official Trailer

Edited by Sancho Panza
  • Like 3

Wayward pines is a slow burner that i am getting into ..theres a touch of the prisoner about it

Love

Arthur

Looks pretty good, really enjoyed the series @@Sancho Panza, Have you seen the Gantz series/live action, one of the best imo. Think my favourite recent anime has to be Psycho Pass, such a great plot and characters.

Getting old now but it is timeless and one of the all time greatest shows and has become available on sky on demand as a full box set.

The Wire