Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Watched the first couple of episodes of Empire on one of the Channel 4 channels.

Really can't understand why it got such good press, it's fucking awful.

• Like 4

izombie-

another interesting idea but it's got the rinse-repeat format that's so familiar.

izombie ? Are they the ones who walk round in a daze totally oblivious to their surrounding while staring at a small screen ?

• Like 3

The Knick, season 2 on its way this year so if you missed out on season 1 then its worth watching to get up to date.

Wayward pines, is pretty good, although i kept getting deja vu ? im sure i have watched something just like it

and Graceland is deffo worth a watch, dunno how i missed out on this

And a new one just aired called Stichers, worth a look :)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3868848/

Edited by Abe Froman
to change shortened link for the imdb link it lead to
  • Like 1

Anyone know a site I can stream tv series from. Via chrome cast ideally? I don't want too download. I want too stream. ..

Having a right mare streaming with showbox aye. The latest eps are there. But they just won't play. . I'm gagging for ep 8+9 of GOT yuh! :unsure:

Why stream not download ?

Only ask because if possible I download, streams are iffy and always lower quality video. I'd rather have the whole thing downloaded so I know it's not gonna fuck up halfway through.

• Like 1

I find downloading a pita booj. I'd rather stream if possible bud.. plus im on a phone...

never had much trouble with it really. Only recently showbox has been a mare. . :(

Need ma fix of GOT maaaaan. .... lol

Fair do's, hope you find a stream. I've enjoyed the whole season of GOT, but for those who have called it boring (without being a spoiler at all) it really does kick off in episodes 8 & 9. I think you'll enjoy them :)

Watched Dark Matter and enjoyed it. Bit like a Guilty pleasure lol

Not sure if it's based on a game maybe?

Considering I have been watching VIkings, Walking Dead, Forever, Thrones, modern Family etc etc. now the torrents have run dry. No more shows until the end of the year. Ooh Gold rush. I miss that. Winter sucks, but it's TV rocks lol

Falling Skies starts Thursday. Epic show. Can't wait.

Edited by retro2807
  • Like 2