Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

another good un is aquarius

A gritty 1960s cop drama about a cop who goes undercover to track Charles Manson and the Manson Family before their infamous murder spree.

stars david duchovny im on episode 3 now and its looking quite promising

Sorry, you kinda lost me at that point.

so sorry booj it was a copy n paste thingy error but dont let him put u off it

up to now its good and as you say "what i find good somebody else may think its shite lol ) just trying to recommend a few good shows

Sense8 -

blurb - One moment links 8 minds in disparate parts of the world, putting 8 strangers in each other's lives, each other's secrets, and in terrible danger.

directed by the Wachowskis

12 episodes have just dropped on nextflix and other places :naughty:

im 5 mins in to the first episode and im interested fair play :) it's at least something to help plug the summer tv show gap

• Like 2

i'm nearlyy at the end of ep 4 of sense8 and it's got me hooked .

Where are you watching Mr robot?

@@HazyDaze -it's on kickass torrents -( kat.cr is their latest home) and the pirate bay .

• Like 2

+1 for Mr Robot thought it was very enjoyable.

Watched the first three Wayward Pines which I thought were good, bit concerned it may turn a bit Lost.

C.

• Like 1

Sense8 -

blurb - One moment links 8 minds in disparate parts of the world, putting 8 strangers in each other's lives, each other's secrets, and in terrible danger.

directed by the Wachowskis

12 episodes have just dropped on nextflix and other places :naughty:

im 5 mins in to the first episode and im interested fair play :) it's at least something to help plug the summer tv show gap

Awfull mate its just awefull

On the other hand Power just started S2 decent waste of time and the music aint to shabby either

• Like 2

Yeah i watch Power to waste a bit of time, not too shabby its produced and starring 50 cent which has novelty factor if that is your thing but its nothing particularly special - worth a try though if your bored.

Thanks to everyone that suggested Peaky Blinders by the way - just watched the lot and really really enjoyed it - looking forwards to next season :yes:

another good un is aquarius

A gritty 1960s cop drama about a cop who goes undercover to track Charles Manson and the Manson Family before their infamous murder spree.

stars david duchovny im on episode 3 now and its looking quite promising

Duchovny aside it's better than big brother or some cunts doing up houses / bidding on them to do up..

Sense8 -

:yep:

watched 'em back to back and liked it.

'Wayway Pines' is OK so far and another +1 for 'Mr Robot', thought the first episode was fucking great. 'Texas Rising' is pretty good and 'Louie' is great comedy.. Silicon Valley is awesome, enjoying it more than Game of Thrones atm..

'Between', 'supergirl' and 'the messengers' are trash.

i've just started wayward pines ,seen it described as

xfiles meets the trueman show

- i'll try it because there's nowt else on..

e2a seen ep 1 now & it looks more like a mixture of

xfiles , trueman show and the prisoner , if i get the slightest hint of a white ball , i'm out.

mr robot's looking fine and dandy for the inner conspiraloon

silicon valley 7/10

supergirl lol we all know how that's going to go , same moralistic poo, different week.

between - remake of The dome

the messengers - mmmmmmm..

Edited by Abe Froman
  • Like 1