Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

@retro2807 agree with you on the fight scenes in vikings, very intense @@Gozariean they must of nicked that idea from down under.As there is a ozzie show called small time, gangster and he is a clearner as a cover.

Edited by hashi
  • Like 1

One of my favourite shows, life on Mars with Jonn Simms or Simm and Philip glenister.

Ashes to ashes was good , Kealey Hawes is fit lol

• Like 1

Orange is the new black first two seasons on netflix

Also they have just announced season 3 for 12th june

peter kays new comedy car share is funny as fook lol all 6 episodes on iplayer

its a comedy i can relate to as it is how i met the ex

• Like 1

@@bigganjabud

lol no mate in the late 90s i used to be a warehouse supervisor and there was an office junior who was only working the summer til she went back to uni, used to give her a lift every day we got to know each other really well in the few months she was there i started teaching her to drive :angel_not: etc the conversations that peter kay has in this comedy is what i can relate to as we had similar conversations etc

it just brought back some very good memories and giggles of what we got up to them few month,i used to drive to salford uni every day to pick her up when i had finished work i was still with her 10 years later!!

• Like 1

At a loose end after watching the Hobbit movies so I've decided to re-watch Edge of Darkness (not the 2010 movie version, the original 1985 British TV series). Truly superb TV, Bob Peck is particularly good. If you've not seen it I highly recommend it. Back from the day when we actually made good telly.

Been watching Our Friends In The North. Great series.

Aye, that was excellent - another great British TV series from back when we made good telly.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

Been watching Lilyhammer on Netfix, just started the 2nd series. It's really good.

• Like 1

Just finished watching Fargo on netflix. It was a bit like breaking bad only with murder. Thoroughly enjoyed :)

Watched all of wheeler dealers after @@Comrade Stoker mentioned liking it but I wanted more, and found another show with Mike in called wheeler dealers trading up, it's as good if not better, have you seen it comrade? Also thanks for mentioning silicon Valley @@OLaC enjoyed the first season.

Edited by ~Sanctuary~
  • Like 1