Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

I've seen all the 'Better call Saul' series, it was ok but anyone expecting more Breaking Bad will be dissapointed imho

If you judged Breaking Bad on only the first series, Better Call Saul is way better, with stronger storylines and subplots. Who knows what the next series will bring

Anyway back on topic, I'm half way through the second series of Lillyhammer, I love it, there is a 3rd series too!

Latest episode of vikings was amazing. Gripped me, just like thrones. Very violent. Lots of action. It was brilliant.

Brooklyn Nine Nine is hilarious.

Series 5 of workaholics has been shit.

P

• Like 1

Last man standing with tim allen

Its about a middle age guy who's surrounded by women in his house, and trys to raise his grandson to be like him, instead of a ballerina

Actually quite funny and wholesome im going for a 8/10

• Like 1

Check out 'Spotless' - London crime scene cleaner sucked into the mob

and 'DIG' - Biblical prophecy - conspiracy show, set in Jerusalem starring Jason Isaacs...think it was written by guy who did Homeland.....its very intriguing

• Like 1

Daredevil is proving to be much better than I expected

yeah i was pleasantly surprised by it too. its not much like the other super hero stuff around atm, it seems a bit more grown up and Vincent D'Onofrio character.. he's is really growing on me and doing a stellar job.. his girlfriend is stunning to...

• Like 1

New series of Silicon Valley just started, good to see they have added a few more episodes to this season.

thats made my day, been waiting for this, loved the first series, it just got better and better.

• Like 2