Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

battlestar galactica, i'm usually REALLY picky with this sort of thing, but its a good science fiction thats modern and it really puts emphesis on human psychology, its brilliant.

Edited by FunkyJazzJesus
  • Like 4

I think I've mentioned it before, but Banshee is a cracking watch. Completely OTT but great fun and it gets better as it goes along. It's just been renewed for a new series which is good.

Good call, just finished season 1, thoroughly enjoyable. As you said it's completely OTT but I find myself strangely compelled to watch another and another..... :v:

• Like 2

Been enjoying Bosch these last few days but I am a fan of the books.

Is that on Amazon ? I guess it's probably available elsewhere if you look

I guess it's probably available elsewhere if you look

yep just watched the first episode.... not really into cop things, there seem to be way to many hero type cops show on the telly.. but im about to go in for second episode which is a good sign..

its also nice spotting ex members of the wire, one of the only cop show i have ever really liked, there seem to be loads in this :)

@@~nobody~ im quite like the low key tempo and the lack of shite in the show, i do feel the sciencey bits are bit forced and i hope the tone that down a bit, or get better at it.. but ok so far cheers for the heads up..

• Like 1

There are probably quite a few on here who have never heard the name.... 'Alf Garnet'.......Probably one of the nicest most tolerant men ever to appear on TV :rofl:

Heads up on Friday 3rd April 11.50pm on ITV3 a one off film of ''Til Death Us Do Part" from 1968 starring Warren Mitchell..........enjoy!

• Like 3

just a heads up for those that watched Outlander, its back & is available in the usual places.

just a heads up for those that watched Outlander, its back & is available in the usual places.

cheers for the heads up :) i dont think it's that good but the the lady in the lead role, i could watch her pick up shite...for hours :in_love:

new series of Louie (Louie CK) just started.. I absolutely love this show. Louie CK has full autonomy over everything and FX only get to see it the day before it airs, almost unique in the industry.

Just watched the first episode of the new marvels 'daredevil'...

don't usually bother with marvel stuff. This seems okay tho. First ep was decent enough. Will watch a few more eps later...

• Like 1