Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Im so hooked on the blacklist i power watched it in two days last week so this week im watchin it again with the mrs just incase anyone aint seen it think along the lines of law abiding citizen crossed with csi with elements of Dexter and a bit of super spyed up cerebal mega mind fuck of a mindfield of twists and turns seriously if you haven't seen it youve been missing out

BIG FAT 10/10 SO FAR

Watched the first episode and liked it - I've always had a lot of time for James Spader, he's one of those actors that I don't think has had the movie roles that he deserved (E2A I thought he was superb in Sex, Lies and Videotape), so it was good to see him get a role he could really get his teeth into, I'll watch the rest :)

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

Been watching Arrow recently. Not bad, but nothing amazing. Good to see Crixus in it too. I did think the cross over with The Flash was a bit...

better call saul, is shite compared to bb, and house of cards. imo switching it off

going to try sons of anarchy now.

Edited by GINGER_THC
  • Like 1

Just finished The 100.

Took me a while to get into it, half of the first season I just caught episodes from the tv missing the odd one. Started to grip me, bit Lord of the flies meets Fallout. Really got going into season 2 and really enjoyed it. Don't let the make upped young actors put you off if you start this, it really picks up.

Just finished Twin Peaks again as well as the film, must watch for anyone that's made it to 2015 without seeing it.

• Like 1

better call saul, is shite compared to bb, a

agreed, tbh its seem like its trying to fill the hole left by bb and its not at all up to it imo...

Well finished life its quite good but only from a person whos been to jail and had to rebuild my life aswell sort of vybe having said that ive descovered a show called last man standing with tim allen where hes outnumbered 3/1 by women in hes house so trys to even out the score by living hes dreams through hes grandson hes also a gun nut who owns a wilderness store its not a 10/10 but i neen doing my open uni stuff this week so after a week of serious stuff i yreated myself to a load of bumph and this was good enough for me so id go 7.5/10 also tim allen was in a show years ago playing pretty much the opposite role he was on home improvement and it was a show with binford tools and he had a sidekick called al well fear not al makes a couple appearances

Not being funny @@bigganjabud but is there any chance in using some punctuation in your posts please? :) I often start reading your comments and give up trying to work out what you're saying, not because your comments aren't interesting, just the lack of punctuation really fries my brain. :russian:

Back on topic, if you're not watching 12 monkeys then it might be worth giving it a try, it's really good imho. :tv_horror:

:yinyang:

• Like 1

Not being funny @@bigganjabud but is there any chance in using some punctuation in your posts please? :) I often start reading your comments and give up trying to work out what you're saying, not because your comments aren't interesting, just the lack of punctuation really fries my brain. :russian:

Back on topic, if you're not watching 12 monkeys then it might be worth giving it a try, it's really good imho. :tv_horror:

Got to say I agree with this. It can get a bit hard on the focus. if your doing open uni I bet they drill you for it.

• Like 1

Seen it recommended a few times. Keep forgetting to give it a look. I loved the movie (one of my favourite Terry Gilliam films). I'll give the first episode a go, cos the 3rd season of House of Cards, which I'm watching at the moment, really isn't capturing my attention.

• Like 1

Seen it recommended a few times.

Probably by me lol it really is rather good mate but please give it more than one episode before you decide on whether you like it or not. :)

• Like 1

Gotham's back on Channel 5 :) (had my reservations when it started, but I admit I'm a fan now). Catching up on the 2 episodes that were on tonight. A couple of familiar faces, Isiah Whitlock Jr - Clay Davis from The Wire is the director of Arkham Asylum (sheeeit), and Morena Baccarin is Dr Thompkins :wub: I honestly think she is truly beautiful, I've had a massive crush on her ever since Firefly.

Edited by Boojum

I felt Gotham went off the boil after about ep 10 or so...

I've watched up to ep 13. I've saved a few up for a few weeks now. Tbh i thought it went a bit Shit for a few eps... hoping to get back into it with my saved up episodes now I've finished binge watching breaking bad... lol

Trailer park boys is back on the 27th...

Then the best TV I've ever seen is back next month.. can't wait for GOT ... :yes:

• Like 1