Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

I was about to call Robin Wright a Milf, until I saw that she's only 6 years older than I am. Candidate for a post in the when did you realise you were getting old thread :doh:

I think the sort hair makes here look too stern (unless that's your bag ;) ). Much prefer the Jenny look in Forrest Gump.

Only realised a few days ago that she's directed some HoC episodes. Talented lady.

I think the short hair is very sexy (but stern women is kinda my bag :bag: )

E2A Never really liked Forrest Gump. Just seemed to me to be a celebration of naive patriotism.

Life's like a box of chocolates, but most of them are crunchy frog or spring surprise.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

Just got through King of the Hill, all 13 series over a month! Too much time on my hands lol

Not as good as I remember it, but plenty of laugh out loud moments, pretty rare for me.

Quite like the gentler, situational humour really. Nice change after the shock/offensive approach of family guy, american dad and other recent animated stuff.

• Like 1

@@Boojum season 5 of game of thrones is on allready fella if ya cant find it on that watchseries google search movietube look on the tv series bit and itll be there its only episode 1 thos so far

@@Boojum season 5 of game of thrones is on allready fella if ya cant find it on that watchseries google search movietube look on the tv series bit and itll be there its only episode 1 thos so far

It be not there :pugwash: Doesn't start until 12th April and that's just a special - A day in the life lol

:yinyang:

Anyone seen Blackstrom, seen upto episode 5 and Im quite enjoying it, it's not too special it's just that the main character cracks me up.Not sure if I'm only enjoying it because I've been stuck in all week and I'm really bored or if it's genuinely decent Shaggy.

Edited by Shaggy Rogers

ok i have been reading just the last 2 pages.house of cards it is season 1 e1 . here we go .bye for now.

• Like 1

ive just finished series one of deadwood, thoroughly enjoyed it 9/10

also re-watched the first series of prisoner cell block h, for nostalgic reasons like :unsure:

• Like 4

@@Saddam aint got round to it yet me hearty still sailin the seven seas as i could tell you allready knew that

@@Boojum mate i literally lold at that mate my pet name for mrs bgb is sugar tits i just called her that and fuck me if looks could kill id be worm castings and if ya want usa netflix let me know il send you the dns settings

Also im just gettin stuck into the blacklist gotta say im liking it so far

powers -Set in a world where humans and super heroes co-exist, a homicide detective, who had his own powers taken from him, investigates crimes involving superhumans along with his partner.

Eddie Izzard, as the baddy :) Sharlto Copley - him from from disrtict 9 - as the goody

im a bit done with super hero stuff but this seems alright, will see how it pans out ;)

its not on terrestrial tv only downloadable atm.

Edited by Sancho Panza

Im so hooked on the blacklist i power watched it in two days last week so this week im watchin it again with the mrs just incase anyone aint seen it think along the lines of law abiding citizen crossed with csi with elements of Dexter and a bit of super spyed up cerebal mega mind fuck of a mindfield of twists and turns seriously if you haven't seen it youve been missing out

BIG FAT 10/10 SO FAR