Looking For TV Series Suggestions

Boojum

Strike back - About a secret Army intelligence/SAS squad, I'm loving it so far and only half way thru season 2, 4 in total.

Loads of killing, worth a watch

@@Boojum i know you like the uk version, im not sure if you watch the kevin space one, anyway -

all 13 episodes of season 3 house of cards have just dropped :yep: edit - will drop tonight.

Nice one man, loved the first 2 seasons of the American one, I'd even go so far as saying I thought they were as good as the original (but different because US politics is different to British politics, and because it's not really a remake).

• Like 1

House of cards is a brilliant series :yep:

Great actor is kevin spacey.

Just checked there all of season 3 is on netflix just now.

And netflix is free for a month for anyone who's not already a member; evening entertainment sorted :yep:

• Like 1

House of cards is a brilliant series :yep:

Great actor is kevin spacey.

Just checked there all of season 3 is on netflix just now.

Got 1-7 ready to watch for later :) - although we'll probably watch 1 per night, just to eke them out ...

Strike back - About a secret Army intelligence/SAS squad, I'm loving it so far and only half way thru season 2, 4 in total.

Loads of killing, worth a watch

:yep: if i want killing ill put the news on

Well I finished House Of Cards season 3 in the early hours of this morning, good season I'm not sure it was quite as good as season 1 and 2, still good though and well worth a watch, I would say 8/10 for season 3, I would have gave seasons 1 and 2 9.5/10 so not far of, just seemed to lack a little something this time around for me compared to the first 2 seasons.

Just a heads up if you google watchseries and look for the one thats got a pale blue and white background youll find absolutely everything but be careful if your like me and suffer from insomnia and adhd cos theres an awful lot of choice on there

I've used season 3 of House of Cards as an excuse to rewatch seasons 1 & 2 first (good timing cos there's fuck all on telly this evening) :) Halfway through season 1 and enjoying it all over again :) (I kinda like doing this, watching the previous seasons again when a new season of a series I love is out or due out - I've watched season 1 of Game of Thrones at least 5 times now, and will probably be giving it another run before season 5 starts lol Roll on the 12th of April).

• Like 2

I was about to call Robin Wright a Milf, until I saw that she's only 6 years older than I am. Candidate for a post in the when did you realise you were getting old thread :doh:

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 4